THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE FOR ARGENTINE MEN LOOKING FOR EXPAT WOMEN!

Hi all to fellow expats and people abroad wishing to relocate to Argentina. And those that are genuinely interested in the expat community for cultural and educational reasons.

Since joining this site I have had nothing but messages and friend requests from Argentine men! I think this site should be limited to EXPATS or people living outside of Argentina.

Why is this site being used as a 'trawling' site for Argentine men? Who send messages in Spanish asking what we are doing here and then sending kisses and suggestions of meeting up!

Shouldnt the administrators of this site be also thinking about EXPAT security?

Laurence de Mello wrote:

Hi all to fellow expats and people abroad wishing to relocate to Argentina. And those that are genuinely interested in the expat community for cultural and educational reasons. Since joining this site I have had nothing but messages and friend requests from Argentine men! I think this site should be limited to EXPATS or people living outside of Argentina. Why is this site being used as a 'trawling' site for Argentine men? Who send messages in Spanish asking what we are doing here and then sending kisses and suggestions of meeting up! Shouldnt the administrators of this site be also thinking about EXPAT security?

This type of behaviour is not unique to this forum. This forum takes security seriously but it is a two street, meaning members also have to report such posts so that the administrators can take action against those types.

When you get such a message through your PM system, first open it. At the top right hand corner of the message there is a box marked 'actions'. Click on this and then select 'report'.  DO NOT DELETE the message as admin will want to check it out.

You can also click on 'contact us' located at the bottom of this page, fill in the form and admin will take it from there.

Hmm well maybe you should screen print that and send it to an administrator?? And you don't even hac ea profile picture I don't understand why they so interested in meeting up with you. lol  :unsure

Well I did have a profile pic and then removed?. I have no idea why i got those messages! I have already sent one of the ID'S to the admins. and screen shotting someone would not be the right thing to do would it! are you saying you have not received any?.

Oh sorry you mean screenshot to admin not here. No, i just sent note with ID for them to check after they told me what to do.. Anyway no big deal, but one would expect to be connecting with expats on an expat site wouldnt you say?

This is an open forum so open to anyone, not just expats.There is nothing exclusive about EB. Members are expected to follow the forum code of conduct along with the terms and conditions.
All forums get those unsavory types and that is why admin ask that they get reported.

Laurence de Mello wrote:

Well I did have a profile pic and then removed?. I have no idea why i got those messages! I have already sent one of the ID'S to the admins. and screen shotting someone would not be the right thing to do would it! are you saying you have not received any?.

Oh sorry you mean screenshot to admin not here. No, i just sent note with ID for them to check after they told me what to do.. Anyway no big deal, but one would expect to be connecting with expats on an expat site wouldnt you say?

Yes, yes you're totally right,, hopefully the admins of the web will do something

Hello all

No need for screenshots, we have a ''Report'' button on each post and on each message you receive as well. Please use the Report button, so that we can deal with those seeking dates here as quickly as possible!

As of limiting the site only to Expats would be a very tidious and unfair task to do.

Removing all those who are here for dating and other purposes besides expatriation is the best way to go!

So please..use the Report button :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Thank You Kenjee!

You are right Laurence, people should know hot to behave, they must got to a specific dating site.