Any good International Schools in Bangalore

Hi there

Recently I came back from London and relocated at Bangalore near to Electronic City. As I am trying to join my son in a good International School which had good curriculum. Can any one suggest me good schools.

Thanks

Try DPS e city.....they are opening next academic  year in e city phase 1.

Yes, there are some top five listed international schools are there.
1) The International school of bangalore
2) Bangalore International school
3) Harvest International school
4) Oasis International School
5) Delhi public school

Thank you...

Hi, I would definitely vouch for Inventure Academy as a really good international school. The entire system at Inventure Academy is organized and up-to-date and as a parent I really need not worry much. Both my kids go to Inventure Academy, one is in senior school & the other is in primary. The school activities calendar is planned so well that their academic performance doesn't suffer but at the same time there is equal focus on co-curricular activities, which I feel is important for kids' overall development. And in case, if a student misses out on classes as a result of sports compettion or any other extra curricular activities, special care is taken by the faculty to help the student to catch up on the work done during their absence.

I suggest Candor International school, located in Electronic city, Bangalore, is the first green school of India, The schools curriculum includes experimental and project-based learning with a special emphasis given to co-curricular activities. The school aims to nurture its students to grow into highly adaptable individuals by providing a wide array of activities in a healthy learning environment.

stokes wrote:

Hi there

Recently I came back from London and relocated at Bangalore near to Electronic City. As I am trying to join my son in a good International School which had good curriculum. Can any one suggest me good schools.

Thanks

I am suggesting to you, you can check with the Greenwood High International School which is located in Sarjapur Road. You said you are relocated near Electronic city. So Greenwood is the good choice for you because it has the transport facilities from the Electronic city area. Greenwood is providing the good curriculum in IB, ICSE, IGCSE and Preschool academics and also has good experienced staffs and high qualified infrastructures.