I'm looking for a cheap private driver with car for some day trips

Hello all,

Me and a Friend are currently living in HCMC. We are planning some daytrips that require us to hire a private driver with car. Do any of you have any tips, and what should I expect for costs?

you can contact me at email *** or number phone *** for detail. Thanks!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi,
My brother in law have a lot of cars for hire. It cost you about 41 USD per day without driver. The cost driver is nearly 15 USD per day and you have to pay for his meals and accommodation.
Where and what day are you planning to go? If I have time, I will drive you to there. You don't have to pay for the cost driver  because  I would like to help you and improve my English skills.
You can contact me at email: [email protected]

PhongHo wrote:

Hi,
My brother in law have a lot of cars for hire. It cost you about 41 USD per day without driver. The cost driver is nearly 15 USD per day and you have to pay for his meals and accommodation.
Where and what day are you planning to go? If I have time, I will drive you to there. You don't have to pay for the cost driver  because  I would like to help you and improve my English skills.
You can contact me at email: [email protected]

Thats a good price as long as the car is a later model. Does that price include insurance if involved in an accident.