New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hello Roobie, ypou can stay here permanently if you have business here.so just get abusiness visa and you will be given renewable long term visa according to your nature of business,bestregards.ted

Dear Nik
Its good to hear your interest to open a tour operator in Ethiopia.

(...)

warmest regards
Mohammed

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi all Z Members I am z new members from ethiopia and we will grow together and live togethrr in z future.

Dear all

How are you

My name is lidya mekonnen i am currently working at Save the Children International African Liaison and Pan Africa office as Program and admin support(Internship)currently am doing my MBA(Masters of Business Administration)  i was working in different Private organization by my Bachelors Degree Public Administration and Development Management and my Diploma Marketing

I am looking for a job related to my education

Dear Nik

Nice too meet you

am also currently attending my Diploma from IATA (international  Air Transport Association,Canada) Foundation in Travel and Tourism i also have marketing Backgrounder My bachelors in Administration and development management. also doing My MBA in distance education Currently am doing my Internship at save the children International as program and Admin Support. if you need someone who can manage your tour operation contact me

with Greetings ,Lidya

Hi there nice to know you,I am Maria  from Addis Ababa .I have so many experiences of clinical nurse in different NGOs .I have done my Bsc on the same field and I am so interested to being an expat at any where .thank you for your information.

I'm Semi. medical student in addis but bored out of my mind for the summer lol ;)

In need of good company or a job. so feel free to message me on here.

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Ethiopia forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

The best place for your advertisement if you have any regarding your job etc is found at the top green banner where you have other options ( housing, jobs, classifieds) Place your ad there for maximum exposure and it will remain current there too.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you
Gavind

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no copy/paste here please

I am Misgana. A software engineer currently based in HK.

Hello amaueal tadese and Misge,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Feel free to create new threads on the Ethiopia forum if you have any questions or queries or even if you want to share your experience with the other members of the forum.

Wish you all the best in your projects.
;) Bhavna

am amanueal tadese with civil engeneering proffesion

Hi amaueal tadese,

Thank your for your reply but still can you let us know how can we possibly help you ?

Are you looking for work please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post in the jobs section

Hi new here and seeking a job with my profession and experience.

:cheers:  Hello guys am from Ethiopia and looking for job in my carer on social, cultural and linguistic areas, i am hoping that i will find sooner.
with love and respect .

Hellow everybady!
I'am glad to joi Expat.com
My name is Merga Teshome, I live in Ethiopia. I'am graduated from Ambo University(Ethiopia), By civil Engineering Bsc. in 2015 I'am searching for A JOB.

I'am 25 years of age.
I'am single.
I have some what good grade in my class(3.35)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : publicity of services strictly not allowed on the forum. You may register your services in our Business directory.

Hello Garric, I'm very interested in solar light.and i want to know if there is a way to work as a sales,best regards Ted

Hi,  My Name is Awol Seid I am graduated from Addis Abeba university on Business Administration and I have 7 years experience as project coordinator.

Hi Teddo > can you please start a new topic with your question? Or post an ad in the jobs in Ethiopia section if you are looking for a job?

Please note that this thread is on the introduction of new members of the Ethiopia forum.

Thank you.

My name is asnakew bekele,i am fresh gradute(2015) from jimma university from civil engineering department

Hello there !
My name is Biniam Abera  I am from Ethiopia currently living in Qatar Doha Peace ✌️

Hi i am Ephrem, I am graduating student in mekelle university by eco-tourism first degree

Hi everyone .  :) Im Sarah< Ethiopian but i have lived most of my life outside .

My name is Kebede Lemu.I am 24 years old and I am a single. I was learning Social Anthropology for three years (BA) in Addis Ababa University. Now I have cultural knowledge. Hence, I want to apply this knowledge for development. so, I want to participate in any development agency.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495021

Thanks!

Closed