Based in Russian Market Area, from Australia - Seeking friends

Hello everyone

I"m Katherine - 28yr female from Australia - just moved to Phnom Penh for work and are looking to make friends!

Will be based in the Russian Market area - looking to meet people interested in music, food, travel etc.

Hi Katherine,

I just moved to PP from the US, looking for work as an English teacher. I'm a 55 year old, and would love to meet new people. Right now I'm in the area close to the Royal Palace. I hope to meet you sometime.

David

Hello Katherine and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Phnom Penh Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi...I am too near russian market..

Hi Katherine!

I'll be living in your area starting September- perhaps we can get together!

Cheers!
Maura

Hi! I live near the Russian Market myself (I sound a little late to the party, but hey worth a shot) very near PP Sports Club as well :) meeting up would be swell!

how about organizing a pizza night at some restaurant and introduce ourselves ?

Sounds lovely!

Where and when do you have in mind? Boost the post so a few of us can join in :)

I too am in the Russian Market area and would love to get to know you guys over pizza :).

Guys, interested in meeting up at the Corner Bar in Russian Market area (corner of Street 454 and 155) on Saturday evening?

yeah, sounds good.

How about 6pm? Let me know how many of you can make it :)

Katherine and nukacolatruck, did you get my private message. It is a bit urgent. Please let me know. Thanks

did just now, thank you!

Hey guys, how did the meet-up go? Any plans on another one?
Sam 😊

Pizza sounds a great way to make new friends, I hope it went well

Cheers

Don

Meet-up was great! we finally managed to get 4 people together for drinks at corner café and huge and very tasty pizzas in Brooklyn Bistro later that evening.
Don't know yet when next meet-up will be, but my friend and me returned already few times for the delicious pizzas, definitely recommended!

hi im dante from the philippines looking for a job here in pp,
can anyone help me?

Hi Don,

This is Erin and Ed.  I wonder if you are still looking for employees?  We are arrived and settled for now:)  Hope you are great!

E

Hi,

My name is Erin and my husband I recently relocated here to PP too.  I would love to join you for a bite, coffee or pizza if you have time this week or next? 

Regards,
Erin