Potential Business Opportunities

Good Day,

Im Nick,  a Research Analyst and Consultant by profession. Currently looking to start a business in HCM. But will need more information in terms of Registration, Taxes, Govt Policies. Above all im hoping to develop a reliable partnership with someone who is willing to further develop on some ideas or even provide some suggestions on what is in demand or could create a demand in HCM. So any advice or information is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Nick

Hi Nick11,

Welcome to expat-blog!

For business partnership offers please drop an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Ho Chi Minh City, that will be the appropriate section of the website to do so.

As for the formalities related to registration and starting a business, i recommend you read the following article :

- Setting up a business in Vietnam

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Could get use to toggling around the site for awhile. thank again

Nick

hello, what is your business ideas?   we can further discuss if you are seroius.

Viet

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Dear Nick,
I live in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and I have been working as well as giving lectures on commerce and international business in universities for more than 10 years. I hope I can help you a bit if you need some information when you are in HCMC. Good luck.

Hi Nick,

I am working for an company that specialize in accounting and tax. I hope i can help you in initial stage of opening business in Vietnam.

Best regards,

ngohonggiang -

I would like to connect with you to talk as well.

M

Hi Nick,

May I know your business idea? I'd like to see if there's a cooperation chance.
Thanks

Best regards,
Stephanie

Michael Beaufait wrote:

ngohonggiang -

I would like to connect with you to talk as well.

M

Dear Mr. M. Beaufait.

Feel free to drop a message into my inbox. Hope I can help.

I am from United States and will be in HCM City the November 1st for business.  Love to chat regarding some projects.
Vicki

What kind of projects are you interested in?

Hello everyone,

I would suggest a meeting in District 1 for this thread.

What would you think?

Cheers,

Nhung

P/s: My favourite place is Trung Nguyen cafe. They have very nice Anta tea (hot). And Trung Nguyen on Pham Ngu Lao St. is great.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your business on the forum. If you are looking for business partners, drop an advert in the following section : Business partners classifieds in Ho Chi Minh City
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct