Moving back to Vancouver, Canada from Shanghai

Hi Canadians and All,

I am moving back to Vancouver, Canada from Shanghai.

Can anyone recommend a safe & affordable company to move personal goods back to Canada? This is not a whole-house move, but just a few extra boxes over my airline baggage limit.

Sea freight is okay, because I don't need these things quickly.

Any recommendations?

Piwacket

I used Asia Tigers before - about 5+ years ago. They did 'door-to-door' - home packaging, no breakages - Customs clearance.
You can also 'google' "Movers, Shanghai" if you need more names. - get quotes - door-to-door is best.
Hope all goes well for the move and journey home.

Many thanks, Bunchy. I'll follow you advice.

By the way. If you know or meet any native English speakers back home - who would like to teach oral English to Chinese pupils - I have a vacancy for one teacher starting this month. I can give full details if they contact me -

So I do hope you enjoyed your time in China to recommend others to follow.
Many thanks and, again, safe journey home

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello Burchy

To better spread the news on this vacancy please drop an advert in the 'Jobs' section of the appropriate country forum so that those who are seeking Teaching jobs can be notified.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee,
Already put advert as advised. Just looking to expand my market area if possible.
Thanks for help. David

Burchy wrote:

Hi Kenjee,
Already put advert as advised. Just looking to expand my market area if possible.
Thanks for help. David

Glad to have been of some help :top:

Do not hesitate to create new threads for any particular assistance. When participating on a thread, one should always remain in the topic of the initial post.

Here, its about Recommendations of Affordable Moving Companies.

Regards
Kenjee