Dining in Irbid

Hello,
Who can recommend affordable, comfortable dining places in Irbid to spend the evening?

Lol..........I'm waiting to hear a response, too. I do enjoy going to Restaurant Filastine for a traditional breakfast.

Welcome in Irbid

Which type of restaurant you are looking for? There are western (Like Mc Donald's and Pizza Hut etc..) and eastern Restaurant such as traditional restaurants and others.... could you please specify what you are looking for?

SherriO wrote:

Lol..........I'm waiting to hear a response, too. I do enjoy going to Restaurant Filastine for a traditional breakfast.

True, this restaurant has a very nice garden and good prices!

mohdq2002 wrote:

Welcome in Irbid

Which type of restaurant you are looking for? There are western (Like Mc Donald's and Pizza Hut etc..) and eastern Restaurant such as traditional restaurants and others.... could you please specify what you are looking for?

Nothing really such as fast food chains... Rather barbecue ( shukaf, kabab ), argeela,  to sit outside...

I would like an answer to this question, too!
I'm a fan of Restaurant Filastine as well

if you go to the university str. you are going to see a full street of Restaurants, also you will find a lot of students, who arent studying and walking all the time there....
you can also find in Petra Srt. and Thaqafa cyrcle.
I hope that this can help you...