I am bored but I want to join club like sport or something like that

i had been here quiet for about 2 years and now is summer vacation, and i have nothing to do at all. So i want to join a club that doesn't make me feel bored at all and for the past about 2 years i had been a lazy-bum and got no excerise at all! so please help!!

Do you want go to dancer ?

i have try once but it's too tireing

Which activities do you like.
Holding a wine and dine in the evening or have a trip around HCMC in the weekend are examples...
How is your opinion?

mmmh, that would be interesting but i will pass but thanks anyway

Badminton? MMA? ông phở hung 1million đồng eating challenge? Even Expat.com meet up event.
Black cat burger challenge.

Sounds like you need to balance your life. Become active, break a sweat and then feel good afterwards.

But are you motivated? (My hotel room has a huge mirror and I don't like what I see. That's a strong motivation for change  :idontagree: )

Youtube has a ton of fitness videos...

hs0zfe wrote:

Sounds like you need to balance your life. Become active, break a sweat and then feel good afterwards.

But are you motivated? (My hotel room has a huge mirror and I don't like what I see. That's a strong motivation for change  :idontagree: )

Youtube has a ton of fitness videos...

Hey Ozfe,  that big mirror you've got.
Have you tried putting that on the ceiling.   Ha ha ha ...

Maybe the OP needs a change of location.  I find HCM a bit  tiresome and claustrophobic after a few days. I love it for a visit though.
I can't see how anyone could get bored up here in Nha Trang. It's a beautiful place.

Great beaches, river and beachfront walking paths , good quality cycling roads that follow the waterside, lots of Gyms, beach football, volleyball, tennis,golf,  markets, mud baths, waterfalls, mountains etc etc etc.
Just got to get out there and get moving.
You,could also try going to a rehab hospital and talk to some people that will never be able to walk again.   
Boring people get bored.

If you live in Saigon, we can play football OR badmington together ;)

I'm a newbie here, I often have some exercises at Tao Dan Park in the morning, now I'd like to have friends to play badminton as the same level like me (0), if you are interested in that, lets join in with me.

Can I play badminton with you in the morning ?

Hi all
I am Bao , also level 0 at badminton, hope to join you guys

Thanks

sound good , i like dancing and cocktail and swimming pool . Long time i didn't come there need to have big group gathering better

Hi Trang, Hi Bao,
Im glad that you are interested in Badminton. It's good to make a team and practice together. I'm free from 7:00 - 8:30 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And how about you guys? Lets discuss and start soon!

I think I cannot go that time. later is better

Just curious,  where did you guys/girls learn dancing?
How much was it?
What was the timetable like?
What was the style?
How many people in the class