New to Dusseldorf - want to meet up!?

Hello! I'm new to Dusseldorf looking to meet new people and make new friends.
I also like dancing (can do modern jive/ceroc/salsa) so if anyone can recommend some good dance classes/clubs in Dusseldorf let me know.
Otherwise if there's anyone that would just like to meet up for a walk or go out on some excursions together drop me a line.

Hi John,
I am a native German and would love to make new friends in the Düsseldorf area as I have just moved here and Do mit know many people.
Besides, I love talking in English so maybe we could meet sometime?
On Facebook you can see some pics of me.I can't add a photo here right now as I have bi Internet yet.
Liebe Grüße

Elke

Thanks Elke - will be happy to meet up with you!

Hi John,

I've just moved to Dusseldorf from London and i'm just looking for people to meet up with if you are still looking?

Sophie :)

latter

Hi Sophie
Do you know anyone working for Deutsche Bank in Düsseldorf ?

Hey John, 
I have just moved to Dusseldorf from Australia and saw your post. How have you been finding it? Looks like you have been here for a little while now, did you managed to manage to make some new friends, i've only been here less than a month but it has already started to feel really lonely!

Do you have any tips :P 

Thanks Beckie

Hello !

I am new in Dusseldorf and come from France. I would love to meet up new people ! :D
If someone is interested.

Hello :) i am near Bochum every 2 months! I hope we can meet :)

sophievz wrote:

Hi John,

I've just moved to Dusseldorf from London and i'm just looking for people to meet up with if you are still looking?

Sophie :)

Hi sophie, Am Kc from Uk , also new in dusseldorf on vacation.  Can i hang out with you guys?

I am very new to Dusseldorf..feeling very lonely here as nobody here to speak with me in english...
If anybody interested for any outings or meetings....please ping me..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security