Benefits on early termination of contract

Hello,

Need some legal advice/opinion.  Have  been working for a very good company in Bahrain for the past 6 .5 years ( 3 X 2 yearly contracts) and one yearly contract ending in December. However the company has decided to pre close the contract and  have given me a notice letter for early termination of the contract. Have the following questions :

1. Since   I have worked for more than 5 years in a company does my contract with the company become an unlimited contract   ?? Although the company has smartly renewed my contract every two years (the last one being only for one year)

2.  The company has not given any technical reason for the pre-closure of the contract. Am I eligible for asking for the reason for early closure ??

3. The company has offered my job position to a person who is our partner and legally  the company cannot hire each others employees. Can I take legal action against my company, as they are closing my contract on the basis of cost reduction, whereas they are offering a job to a partner employee who is legally not bound to join our company

4. What kind of additional benefits can I discuss and expect  with my company,  other than indemnity in this case ??

5. My last year annual appraisal has not been good keeping in mind, the HR's plan to pre close my contract due to which my rating has been marked as poor, although I completed all the tasks assigned to me.Raised a grievance and was shot down by the HR as well. Can I challenge them in any way ??

Would appreciate any kind of legal advice..

Hi,
Yes of course you have all the rights to ask the main reason of your early contract termination. aside from that this kind of issue must be done with the due process or else you better go to the nearest labor office and file a complain against your company.
good luck :)