6th of October, a city asleep. Who is here?

Guys of the forum, this city is too boring, no clubs no nutin, who is here?

Lol , I lived in dream land , 6 October for 3 months and it's so boring place , I feel suicidal in this town , I advise u to hang out in Arab mall and galleria 40 , arkan mall , nice cafés and shops , but it all depends on good company , gold gym and high sky spa are the best in Hilton dream land too .

I tell you, at first I thought is cos am new and did not know places but three weeks down the line I still find myself in a better comfort of my couch.

U have to adapt with this

Hi you can go to downtown or any place in Cairo. I am in Maadi . Where are you from?

From Kenya, live in 6th Oct.

You can go to Down -town, life is different there :D .

Thanks, Cheers!

you can move to Maadi or Zamalek better

I´ll move to 6th of October, too.

Welcome

I know the feeling, October can get quite boring specially if you don't know the area well or if most of your friends don't live there, you feel so isolated, I lived there for 6 years and back then there was nothing!!  no malls nothing at all  :lol: . good news is that the city is getting bigger and more places are franchising in october now, also Zamalik is very near to october, so you can always find a refugee in Zamalik when all else fails :D
Either way I recommend you to visit this website >http://www.cairo360.com/  its more of a guide to all the places and events around cairo, you just choose you location and the type of place ur looking for in and it lists all the events and places near you. I found it really useful when I was in october hope it helps. Good luck :)

"Cairo360" is the name of the website in case it doesn't show the link in my previous comment..

Thanks Hana.

Am from kenya too.....email me ur namba on *************** tutafutane

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security