SINGLE GROUP IN HO CHI MINH

Hi Kat pham,
I have just added your skype, but you haven't accepted it yet. Hope that I can join your group. Could you add my skype: ***
Thanks you in advance.

i have the same idea with Kat, sometime i dont know where to go because im alone and my friend had lover or married. make friend with alot of people here and enjoy the time together is the best way for all of us.
Cheer!

i m sent u the message in your Sky " Kat Pham " and may i can join this group?

Quan

I've just singed in this website and nice to meet you.

May I join this group?

Hello guys,

Apologies for my late reply to you and missed a lot of message from you guys.

I'm happy to know that you are still interesting with this group. Actually, I have a lot best friends from this group. We are sharing chill time , life experiences, job ....

I lost this account in last 2 years and it's hard to take it back. But it's better now. :)

Yes I'm back and happy to connect all you guys together.

I hope we can catch up very soon.

Please text me on Skype ***

Cheers!
Kat

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello James,

Apologies for my late reply.

I'm happy to welcome you in this group. Let's catch up soon.

Cheers!
Kat

Hello Quan,

My skype is *** :)

Welcome you to join with us :)

Cheers!
Kat

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome back Kat :)

Hi Kate,

I would love to join you but I am in Da Nang. Do you any group here or have any plan to setup something here.

Also for business people, if anyone is interested in Gemstones (Trader or individual), kindly let me know. For further details about Gemstone, PM me.

Regards,

I am interested.  Count me in.  I am Việtmamese America planning to move there in about 4-6 months and would love to meet new friends. Please allow me to join and keep me posted of events and meetings.

Thanks 🤗

Hi Mumhamad,

Nice to know you. Its great idea and i expect you can call same group in Da Nang. I'm looking forward to catch up with you guys there in vacation time. ;)

Actually I connected with someone in our group for business as well. It's great experience because we even didn't know we are connecting in business lol.

Cheers!
Kat

Welcome back Vietnam Pbuizz.

Text me when you are here.

Cheers!
Kat

Kat Pham wrote:

Hello Quan,

Cheers!
Kat

Hi Kat!

Just FYI...

The contact info you post keeps being moderated/hidden.

You will have to give out personal details in private messages on this website.

Cheers!

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Kat Pham wrote:

Hello Quan,

Cheers!
Kat

Hi Kat!

Just FYI...

The contact info you post keeps being moderated/hidden.

You will have to give out personal details in private messages on this website.

Cheers!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190521

> Avoid posting personal details, such as your phone number, email address or Skype contact, on a public forum. The Expat.com team will remove these details for your safety.

"Safety" can be for the poster that gives out the details, or safety of those using them.
The former is pretty obvious but the latter has been known to be a problem when a member is giving out contact details on a pretence, but actually harvesting them for business or scam reasons.

The problem was pretty minor up to a couple of years ago but has become far worse now so the rules are enforced more than before. The Vietnam section had an especially bad problem so this section is policed vigorously.

Hi Kat,

Do you have the same group in Hanoi? If you have any event in Hanoi, please let me know.

I wonder anyone wants to set up the group in Hanoi :)

I want to join Hanoi group ^^

Thank you Kat.

Hi! Kat...

How is Life?

Sam

May I join? It's a great idea to meet friends all over the world, know the world and kill time. Brilliant!

Looks like there are many old post that need to be archived... this is from 2014

This thread is the closest thing this forum has to a dating site which is nominally not allowed.  There are many old posts because It seems that it floats back up to the top only rarely.  Not being single, I never looked in until now and no, I have not read all 181 posts.   :joking:

From what I've seen so far, the best connection for mingling events (including everyone, not just singles) is the Internations website, HCMC and Hanoi communities.

However, I see Expat.com is hosting some sort of HCMC mixer at the end of this month.

https://www.expat.com/en/events/asia/vi … aigon.html

Hello Kat,

That is good ideal.
I would like to join.

Yowai

No harm in joining right?

Can I get added to this group too please?

yeeeeeessssss