Step by Step MIGRATION PLANNING to Canada.

I am planning to migrate to Canada ..Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia .My back ground is Mechanical Engineer + MBA ...Working as quality auditor for last 10 years ..My wife is PhD ( Electronics ) working as assistant professor in university
Please bullet the steps to proceed with budget to be located

Shamsher Bahadur

shamshermakkah wrote:

I am planning to migrate to Canada ..Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia .My back ground is Mechanical Engineer + MBA ...Working as quality auditor for last 10 years ..My wife is PhD ( Electronics ) working as assistant professor in university
Please bullet the steps to proceed with budget to be located

Shamsher Bahadur

I suggest that you first read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page.

Hello Shamsher Bahadur :)

As suggested by our dear expert stumpy, this forum has a lot of information to offer about the matter.

Please check out the ''Forum Categories'' to the right hand side of your screen. The section 'Formalities' will bring lots of useful infos.

Also do not forget to check out the Living in Canada guide for everything you need to know to prepare an expatriation project

Wish you all the best in your project.

Regards
Kenjee

Research online, read, write notes, decipher the many intricacies of the process and then when you have swallowed down enough information to know at the very least what are the steps, you can then post more sensible questions in the forum. Don't expect to be "spoon-fed" when you don't do your own homework.

Cheerios!

Once you've done all of the above then go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website, fill out the online information and see if you get your visa!

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team