New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

HI All

I am back in Konyaalti, Antalya, I am looking to meet up with English speakers nearby. I run a horse ranch in the area, part of a sport complex. Let me know if you would like to know more.

Best
Lisa

im fereshteh  from syd australia , also i find this blog  just last week to get some advices about the cost , and clean safe , reasonable price hotels, or apartment in istanbul,  i,m going on end july to iran and with my brother,s family 4 of us visiting turkey ,  but my dear iranian friend ( hamvatan) no one there to reply ,or help me , i did write to many ,
nothing.
also for your question  perhaps you need to go to see the fortune teller , not psychologist , empty your pocket?
( as maghzet  komak begeer , magar bimare ravany , hasty , ) marrying to foreign and you dont speak each others language , is not big issue ,   but did you love him at first place , how and what do you know about his family back ground,  love is not always the answer , dont marry befoer knowing him , what education , what work , what house  , save bank account  , he has ,  most young closed eyes  they dig a hole for their self , they ended in the street , or  suicides .
how do you trust him in dubai ,  becareful  dont sell your self so cheep ,my dear , i studied and work for so many years in australia , specially in counselling and psychology.
i am mature lady now , i can see your mistakes  from here , dont rush , but in general  i like turkish people and their culture and country , but should take  care of your self  ,your future  please.
                                love
                             fereshteh   
hn

Hello,
My name is Richard from Ghana, i recently move to Istanbul and i love the city but am finding things difficult here. i only speak english and i don't have any friends here and i will like to make new friends so if you interested please let me know. thank you all

:)  hi the names joyce 23 years old,, im currently living here in the philippines ,,and im currently looking for a job in turkey,,its really hard finding job in turkey...well life is not that easy too..so.work hard to achieve goals..im thinking this would help me a little...better be positive ....lol...my previous job is at restaurant,,im a crew /waiter/cashier  there...i sing sometimes too for a part time job...sorry for posting here my dramatic life...i really like singing...in fact if i could find a job related to that i will pursue that..Traveling the world and doing it through music was a lifelong dream of mine...i think every person who loves music …have the same dream i have..you have to " throw your hat over the wall” meaning if you really want something make the commitment and go.Life is at its weakest when there's more doubts than trust,But life is at its strongest when you learn how to trust despite the doubts.hope this would help ...thanks for the warm welcome....... :):D

Hiya my name is Carolyn.. I'm married and living in Izmir... Would like to meet others in a similar position looking for friendship 😃

Hi, this is Mehran Abro, a fresh graduate of B.Architect, and planning to do the masters program in turkey Izmir, so i was looking forward for any part time job for my daily living. A job related to Architect or construction field to gain my experience and develop more aesthetically designs.

Hello,
I from the UK (born and raised). Now working in Istanbul working in financial services (just under a month). Looking forward to embracing Istanbul and Turkey - language, food, culture, people :)))

Hi, I am Ahmed from Egypt. It would be great to meet all of you this August

Hello everyone :)

My name is Ferdaous Hilal just turned 21, a business student ( International trade to be specific) I love everything related to cultures, event management, Human behavior and I am from Morocco :).

I am currently looking for  a 6 week or an 8 week internship in Turkey in anything related to Event planning, Social media, Marketing, Supply chain, PR... If anyone has an advice or a suggestion for me please do not hesitate to contact me... Thanks in advance and Ramadan Kareem

Can't send private messages now.  Please send me a message

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your introduction. If you have any questions about your move to Turkey, please start a new topic with your questions on the Turkey forum.

Let's keep this topic on the Introduction of new members.

Thank you.

Hi,my name is Ismail R.Sissango from Tanzania(Director of Isbeli Valuation Company Ltd),We have 10 acres of land which contain mineral(Gold)so i want to move to Instanbul to lookfor Company/person for Investment in mining operation can some body help me Please.

Hi! I'm new in Ankara and I would love to make some english speaking friends here since hardly anyone understands english :( i'm an english teacher,photographer and cooking enthusiast,moreover I love travelling and dancing and music. :) I would love to make new fun loving and positive friends here.

Hi I live in Istanbul turkey and 8 years experience in free businesses know 7 languages fluently
And wish to work in turkey or in USA

Hi I'm interested to meet you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.

Hi
My Name is David I come from New York and working in Ankara. I'm looking to find the secret that made this big country full of great peoples
I speak French, English, Arabic and Fulani

Hi im yashara.excited to come in Turkey..

Actually, I am not new, but annyway hello to everybody, I am a Turkish citizen who lives in Istanbul.

Hi this is rim
I am living in Istanbul since 10 months I like it too much I will stil live in but because I am new and my language is English it's hard to communicate with people but I am try my best
First help I need house maid to work monthly I have 4 children so if u can help me
Thanks

Try checking out the personal and household services jobs section, this should be helpful.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … vices.html

Good luck!

Rim sami wrote:

Hi this is rim
I am living in Istanbul since 10 months I like it too much I will stil live in but because I am new and my language is English it's hard to communicate with people but I am try my best
First help I need house maid to work monthly I have 4 children so if u can help me
Thanks

Hi all,

I am a Canadian citizen and I am looking forward to move and live with my family in Istanbul. I am an experienced professional civil engineer specialized in the management of civil engineering projects and project teams from inception to closeout. Presently I am searching ways on where and how to spot and apply for job advertisements in Turkey. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. I do speak French and English.

hello l am basrı from turkıye l lıve here  for a long tıme  l want to learn arabıc l need someone to teach me l know some ın mıdle level please teach me arabıc as quıc as please ıf there ıs to teach me l can be greatful help to her or hım speakıng turkısh please
before moved to turkey ı was workıng at abroad ın kenya  naırobı and greec  then  l came back to turkey l guess to buılt my own busıness after that talent

l m open all mınd from all counry to share my own experıence of abroad
help me please ıf you have any opportunıty  about that  and let me to drınk a coffee  together please

Most of the jobs are posted online and you can easily search them online, but before you look for job, there is one thing that you should be absolutely aware of. Residing in Turkey is extremely hard if you do not know the language. Make sure you are language proficient unless your job requires you to speak English all the time.
Other than the jobs section on this forum, jobsinistanbul is one good site to check jobs in the said city.
Good luck!

Tomas71 wrote:

Hi all,

I am a Canadian citizen and I am looking forward to move and live with my family in Istanbul. I am an experienced professional civil engineer specialized in the management of civil engineering projects and project teams from inception to closeout. Presently I am searching ways on where and how to spot and apply for job advertisements in Turkey. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. I do speak French and English.

HI,

My name is Juan. I am a colombian architect. I will be working in Levent. I've been to Istanbul before but I am absolutely new to everything even the language.

HI, my name is Juan. I am a colombian architect. I will be working in Istambul since August. I need to learn the language and get somewehere to live.

Selam.....

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495058

Thanks!

Closed