Im a 22 year old Law Student - want to move to Egypt, have New friends

Hi,
I just found this site! I am a 22 years old Law student. I am very much interested in Egypt... I intend on visiting soon. So i'd like to meet some friends!!!  :)

Hello Jessica Bridge and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Egypt forum

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : out of subject

yes sure Jessica 
this is Ali from Maadi , Cairo
you are welcome and have a nice Time in Egypt

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to Egypt, this is a good place to look for info and friends in Egypt :)

bienvenida aqui :)

welcome here

Hi Jessica did you ever visit ??? And if you moved let me know

Hi Jessica
It's me Zed
I am Egyptian

Please call me any time

It's not a place to look for friends , everyone I have met on here kept asking for nudes and I block dem quickly because that's not my reason for joining this platform, on d day I submitted my Cv here I got a call asking me for a sexual relationship just because I am a Nigerian , I am an educated Nigerian living with my uncle who is a diplomat here in Cairo, it's so disheartening knowing how Egyptians treat female Nigerians

I don't know where you are from, I've been here a couple of years. Making friends currently is a challenge from Covid. The spontaneous interactions that one has typically is not available. That said, Egypt is pretty cool and I like it.

Hi Jessica, as a you g single female, I would be very careful replying to invitations from males who are asking you to contact them. It would be safer if you were traveling with a university program or an organized group. It's not easy to navigate Egypt as a Western female alone. Happy to offer insiders information if they plan to visit. I'm not currently living in Egypt but grew up there and I visit frequently