Planning to move from India to New Zealand

Hi All,

Myself Alwin from india. I have total 9 years experience in Network & Security field (7 years from India & 2 years UAE) .I would like to move NZ for better life for my family. I am thinking to study any course in same field and try to get PR over there.
Could anyone please let me know whether my approach is in the  right or suggested way as I don't want to take huge risk as I have currently having job.

Thanks & Regards
Alwin

Well if you want to study here you get a work visa after you finish studying for the duration of your study e.g. 2 years study level 7, 8 plus you get 2 years work visa which after you are employed is easier to get residency as a student you spouse and children can come here and work and study. So in short its easier to be employed if you study here which will enable you to get residency.

Another option is try for residence visa...u can work and study...too. Then within 2 years u can apply for PR. No tension. Plus for studying u get get subsidised fees since u are a resident.

Hi all

I have been offered a job as a Project Manager with an Accredited Employer at Wellington and will have to join them in the mid of August. It is an IT job and I have close to 7 years of experience.

I will be submitting all my documents for the visa processing for both me and my wife some time this week. She will be applying for a Work Visa based on partnership. My medicals and Police clearance have been done. And I am confident that both of us have enough documents to enable us to get the visa.

How long do you think it will take for both of us to get our visa?

Regards
Suraj

Check with NZ immigration or the NZ Embassy in India they will be able to advise you on the time it takes to process your work visa.

Sure Kaycee2015!

My brother.
As seen you are also an Indian. also you are from Australia. I want to know what is life for immigrants indians.
and what the job prospects for Indian Chartered Accountants.

If you have and idea kindly hare

Thanks Kaycee & Shabana for the valuable reply.

Hi there can anyone guide me. I am planning to move to Newzealand. I have done my Graphic design degree from India and then studied in UK and did my BA hons. in Visual communication.  Although  since past 10 years  graphic design studio here with a team and a good setup. Am looking to either take up a job at a art director or Creative Director level in advertising company in NewZealand or Set up my own business of graphic studio there.
Anyone kindly guide me with the market scenario in both cases.

Regards
Sanat

I am looking for help to find out my score for point system

I do not have any NZ experience. However, I have professional experience overseas.

Can I claim points under 'Future Growth Area'  and 'Absolute Skill Shortage Area' if I don't have any NZ experience?

I certainly have the experience (overseas) on the growth area and shortage area.

Please sugggest

U can claim in future growth area only if u have a job offer. U can claim in absolute shortage. read the instructions carefully...some conditions are there too.

Thanks for prompt reply. What condition that I need to carefully read? Is this condition also relates to having job or job offer in NZ?
Appreciate your response.

I mean read the instructions carefully .u can claim for bonus points in absolute shortage skill list even if u don't have exp in nz. When u fill the EOI u can actually read all this. It's important to calculate the score correctly. Bcoz if you are invited to apply u need to give proof for everything. hope it helps.

Hello,
Studied in India Mtech in Biotechnology whereas working in US based Market research Industry and want to move to Ne Zealand What all options can I get.

Hey Riti, best option for you would be to first get youself assesed by a "experienced Immigration Advisor" (asserting again an experienced one, not any agent sitting in right next to city bus stand in a 6x6 feet office :D) to see if you can apply direct residence based on your qualification.

If not then study is a great option
As well..

Cheers

you wanna suggest some?

RitiDua wrote:

you wanna suggest some?

I am not sure which city you are in and who would be trustworthy, experienced adviser their.
Do your own research plz, Ask them about contact details of their previous clients
and check their website. How old they are in business.

Specially try to refrain from student visa agents.. They know nothing but how to send a student to
a country and earn hundreds of thousands in commission.

cheers

I am thinking to migrate to Australia or New Zealand. But confused.

Please send me more details to [email protected]