Looking to make some friends in London

Hi everyone,

I am looking to make some friends who would like to may be go for walks in the parks, for a coffee and have a chat, join a dance class (may be), cinema ect... I live in north London.

I now work full time and only weekend am free but I find it difficult to meet new people during my time off and a lot of my friends were from university and most have moved away or gone back to their country after our course ended.

I speak English, French and Creole and would love to meet people from different cultures/countries.

thanks  :)

Hi Charlotte,
Welcome to London. I also live in North London and I enjoy the cinema and walks in the park (in London and around England occasionally). The weather is great at this time of the year .
I would love to meet for a coffee.
Anil.

Welcome to London, the most amazing city in the World! :)

Hi there, thats sounds really fun, as the summer is here. Would be great, i also live in north london. Many parks around, trent park is a great place for walking.

Hi i am looking for new people to meet in London too. What do you do today and tomorow?!
Julien

Hi everyone, thank you for your replies. @Julien unfortunately this weekend I am not free but I am sure some other people who replied to this thread might be. it might be nice to meet even as a group sometimes soon, the more the  merrier  :)

Hi Charlotte and other Londoners here! Am an out goin lyfist young man frm Kampala UG @ da moment buh hopefully gona be in London early nxt year. Iwould like to meet up with u and have fun together when i come over. Am amusic fan,ilike dancing,watching football and like visiting new places. Thanks guys