Zayed military hospital in abu dhabi

Is there any agency in the Philippines who is hiring nurses for zayed military hospital in abu dhabi. I'm a filipino nurse working in Saudi and I'm planning to exit on Nov this year and I'm planning to apply there. Anyone knows how to apply there. I would highly appreciate your help.

Why don't you apply directly at the hospital?
Going though an agent will just incur costs (if not at your side, then for the employer), time and probably land you with worse job contract conditions.

HI selluna,

Your topic is now on the Abu Dhabi forum for more visibility and interaction.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Do you know somebody who is working there? Are they accepting applicant who doesn't have haad, but willing to take the exam. Thank you.

I don't have haad licence yet. But I'm willing to take. I want to know if they are accepting applicant without haad. Because here is saudi they hire us and give us 3 months competency and they assist us in taking the exam. But If we failed they send back to the Philippines.

:)

try ABBA agency in philippines

Thanks for the information. I will try to go there on Nov. this year when I go home for exit.  I will try to inquire. Thanks again!  :)

Global Medical Solutions in Abu Dhabi handles medical hires but not sure of their Philippine connection.

This agency is located also in Abu Dhabi?Thank's for additional information.☺

Hello there! :)

Do you have to send them (Global Medical Solutions) your hard copy of CV or it has to be sent via their career page?

Thanks ;)