Work : Any suggestion where I can have luck?

Hi
My name is Mona. Am Egyptian living in Italy since 2004. I lived in Kenya, Malindi from November 2012 till March 2014, best time of my life ever. I would like to work in Nairobi but I know it's not that easy to hire expats.
I'm fluent in English, Italian and Arabic. I'm a translator. I'm a very clever holistic therapist and  I also studied humanitarian intervention and emergencies in one of the most important institutes in whole Europe. Any suggestion where I can have luck???
Ah I'm a very clever in working pure leather too. I design and make handmade bags. Can show u my products. Am also open to start my own business but need help.

Hi Mukondi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I created a new thread from your post on the Kenya forum so that you may further elaborate on your search.

As far as work is concerned, you can browse through the discussions in the following category of the forum : Working in Kenya.

You will find some useful infos about what are the real opportunities and what might bring you luck  ;)

All the best,
Bhavna  :)

which kind of help do you need as you are looking forward to start your business?

Hi, I have posted information several times on the subjects of work and starting your own business, in Kenya. 

Its a challenge and to start your own business requires a lot of capital ($100,000) to make you eligible to apply for the relevant work permit.

I suggest you read through the various threads on the subject.

Good luck.

Thank you alot, I will definetaly have a look.

Yes. I know all about work permits, as I said I lived in Kenya for long months. I cannot afford it so am looking for a normal job as employed

You will need a work permit for normal employment too.  On being offered employment, it is your employer that supports the application for the work permit.

Everywhere a work permit is a must. But where can I search and apply for a job plz?

Hello there Mona.

I came across your request and wish to assist if you haven't gotten fixed with anything yet.

I see that you have many talents. Whats your passion so that we take it up from there. You can easily get a job as a teacher, translator, leather maker (in a tannery or self employed) or in NGOs. Email me your CV and I will see how I can help

Warm regards

Bernard

There are several online, such as Brighter Monday.  Searching 'jobs in Nairobi' will bring up quite a number of results, including jobs at the UN.