Anyone with any Brazilian ties in Karachi or Lahore

Hi,
I am a Pakistani living in Brazil. Would like to meet people in Karachi or Lahore to chat . Topic:  Brazil and Pakistan

Hi
I am pakistani looking to chat with you

Hello Soie,

Interesting to see that there could be countries for Pakistanis to go to for higher education. So far I have seen students travelling to UK, USA, Canada , Australia and recently to Germany and Sweden.

I will request you to put general information for prospective Pakistani students to know the rules to enter in Brazil on this forum. I travel extensively but to be honest I have never met any one who got his degree from Brazil.

I mean no disrespect to Brazil but the little I know  of Brazil ( from movies and media) gives me the image of Brazil as another largely populated country like Pakistan full of corruption, crime and Mafia supported by police and government officials. I have never seen a Pakistani planning to acquire Brazilian nationality. Please educate uu on what Brazil has to offer. :)

Hi
I do not have much info about students right now. But can help if someone wants it.
Yes, Brazil is not among the usual crowd places. Its not like the media depicts, though I understand what you are saying. Its a huge ,multcultural place. Its local language is Portugese. The  Brazilians are very friendly and proud of their country and culture. The experience of Brazil changes from person to person and city to city. Its like any other place on earth . Towards, the north there are more black people and towards the south of Brazil is more eurpoenzied.
Brazil is a part of BRICS and will be host to the next Olympics in 2016. The place definitely has potential, and has a great many exports and imports. It is a humanized country, if you know what I mean. They have a very open culture but more family oriented as well.
There are many arabs and muslims of different nationalites but yes very few Pakistanis and Indians.
In short, with the way things are going in the world, its a better place for asiians than America or Canada etc. But , this is solely my opinion. My experience here has been very postive. Things are slow n my city at times since my city if more  of a beach town but even then, there are all basic amentities like good malls, hospitals, offices, good roads, and other infrastructure.
The best part about Brazil are the people.

hello  i am sohail from karachi