Renting in Sitges(ideally)

Afternoon

I am looking to relocate to  Spain and intend spending the first six months in Barcelona(ideally Sitges) but I am finding it challenging to find a small place to rent-primarily because of my lack of Spanish but also in part due to a lack of enthusiasm on the part of agencies/individuals I have contacted. Is a six month rental not seen as attractive( given it would be 1 sept-out of season I thought it would be easier.) or is a single UK man someone people steer clear of?
Any advice would be gratefully received.

Six month rentals can be difficult here. And honestly September isn't yet out of season. We generally get the kid free crowd then. The season really finishes mid to late october, or at least that's when the water is too cold for most.

I live in Sitges and my wife works for an agency that does organise long term and short term lets. She is away at the moment but if you search for Living Sitges you may have some luck.

If not feel free to contact me offline and I0'll see if I can help.

Is Sitges a neighborhood? Or a town?
digmd42

Thank You Marco

That is really kind and I will take a look at the website you suggest and I would appreciate any help you/your wife can offer. If push comes to shove I can push it back a month or so although I am keen to get over there sooner rather than later.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and hope to chat soon.

well, nice to meet you and wellcome in Barcelona, now is a little bit dificult to find somethinf in sitges, because, its a full town now, but you can try, also you can get something in casteldefels (15 min from sitges by tren), or Barcelona capital (45min by tren).
Try to check thes e websites : idealista, enalquiler, http://www.milanuncios.com/alquiler-de- … ?demanda=n

Gracias