Any fun things to do for July 4th in the North west area?

I have been looking for something fun to do for July 4 and besides going to the beach(which is the usual thing to do) I haven't found anything. I have looked online in many sights and would like to do something fun and interesting in the Quebradilla, Isabela, Aguadilla area. May even go down to Rincon and Mayaguez. or go the other way to Hatillo and Arecibo.  Let me know.

Thanks, Tonie

Hi Tonie

You may know about these insights already?

Over here in Rincon, the July 4th brings a feeling of dread and bad memories among many residents of Rincon.
Many here shake their heads in exasperation at the mention of July 4th. 

This is because Rincon residents experience much disturbing noises from fireworks, an overload on the electric power supply, and a drain on the water supply too. The power can go out. The toilets can not flush. These can happen depending. These strains and stresses are caused by too many visitors "looking for fun" in Rincon for the July 4th.

I just thought I'd let you and anyone else here have these behind the scenes insights.
These insight are not often mentioned publicly by residents, and they are usually overlooked by oblivious visitors.

I am not in the island so I am not plugin into activities planned for 4th of July, but I think this day trip web site can give you some ideas of what to do if the beach is boring you.
- puertoricodaytrips.com

Lots to do!!!!!!
Rey

Deborah, thank you for the useful information~  I don't like fireworks or they just don't interest me anymore.  Such a huge waste of money to burn up in the sky!

Thanks Rey, I have looked on the web site that you suggested and we have decided just to go to Crash Boat Beach in Aguadilla and if they have some activities fine and if not fine also. We will enjoy the day at the beach.

tonie064 wrote:

Thanks Rey, I have looked on the web site that you suggested and we have decided just to go to Crash Boat Beach in Aguadilla and if they have some activities fine and if not fine also. We will enjoy the day at the beach.

Let us know how it went, please.

Will do and have a Happy 4th!!!