Filipino housemate wanted

Hello everyone,
My Filipino wife Jessie and i are looking for someone to share our house with us in Reservoir.  I am 42 and Jessie is 39 and we are expecting are first baby in August :-)
The house is a 10 min walk to Keon Park train station and we have alot of buses just at our street that go to all the malls here in the north.
Rent would be $140 per week with free unlimited internet and unlimited landline usage.
Utilities would be divided by the 3 of us.
It has a big backyard with plenty of room for a car if you have one.
We are happy to let you come and view and ask us any questions that you may have.
Thank you
Andrew and Jessieruz

Hello there Andrew and Jessieruz,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website for such offers. That will be House share in Melbourne. You will get better exposure in doing so.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hello...
I am looking for a room for rent...near epping/lalor/keon park or thomastown station....I prefer a filipino housemate....
Please....it's an urgent.....thanks..

For those who have accommodation to offer and those who are looking for accommodation then please post a free advertisement in the housing section at the top of this page.
Your adverts will get better exposure there and remain current.

Advertising is not permitted on the open forum.

Is the room still availble?

Hi andrew and jessie....Is the room still available??can I have your mobile number so that I can contact you?

Hello....yes is it...😊

Hello it's xxx...that's my wife's number...

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please drop a free advert in the housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/oceani … e/add.html

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed