Suggest School for My Kid and Admission Timings in Riyadh

i am Searching School for my 5 Years Kid, What are good Pakistani or International Schools with Average Fee.
Which Month the Admissions will be opened this Year?

Almost all schools have registration open in March or April for the next school year. At this point many schools have filled their enrollments & will put you on waitlists for next fall

Someone told me that Admission will start in September also?

Most schools I know work off their waiting lists in September. It may just depend on the school.

Most schools will not open again until August so be sure to double check websites now for phone numbers and starting Aug. 1 start calling all your prefered schools to see if you can get an application and chances of getting enrolled for the first day of school.

I am also new here and my family will be here in August, I am also looking forward for admission for my 2 kids , one is for grade 1 and 1 for reception.

My preferred schools are international schools. If you come to know then let me know also.

Regards,

Shahid

I called many Schools, Nobody answered
I think We should search after EID

But dear, this pre-school selection will mainly depend upon your residence's location.
I am new and also searching for a pre-school for my daughter 3.5 yaers old, in or near Yarmouk.