Well Experienced Accountant

Hi. I'm a well rounded and experienced Accountant. Knowledgeable of various accounting software and office applications and I am currently looking for a job, willing to be relocated.

Possess thorough knowledge in multi-currency of Financial/Accounting Management, Financial Control, Internal Audit, Corporate Finance/Treasury and General Accounting in various kind of industries such as: Manufacturing, Health Care, Educational Institution and International Freight Forwarding.

Adept in Business Analysis, Project Planning & Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, Human Resources Management and upholding strict implementation of company Policies and Procedures

Result oriented. Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency, Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work. Able to work independently, self starter, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion. Proven ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and attend to details.

Most of the company weaknesses in their financial department are the controls and implementation of the controls.  With my experience in Financial and Administrative Management, I can give a valuable contributions in establishing financial organization, planning, analysis, control set-up and implementation of the aforesaid task.  Such experience varies in manufacturing, healthcare, cargo, educational and services nature of business.

Anyone that is interested, you can contact ****.  I will tell you more of what financial and administrative services I can offer to the company.

Warm Regards.

Bibiana Ceballos

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi bbiana,

you have great credentials and success-orientated thoughts !

Sadly Maltese companies don't really appreciate these things and certainly don't like to be told that they have weaknesses -)))

Why waste them on Malta ?

Otherwise I wish you luck with your job search.

Ricky

Dear Sir;

I was referring in general sir. No bad intention at all. I've made such input to impart what I contribute to the company soecially on the said aspect.

Your comment is highly appreciated. I will take note of it.

God bless.

Hello bbiana

I invite you to drop an advert in our Accounting job offers in Malta section so as to increase your chances to find a job.

Regards
Kenjee

You have asked a question to a post from two years ago.

Are you still looking for an accounting job?

Unlikely as the post is two years old.