I need help about marriage with Brazilian girl

Dear sir/ madam

my friend she is Brazilen.. She is coming in india this week for doing merry me .. she want i will go with her in Brazil and i also want to go with her...  after merry with her i dont to let her go in Brazil alon i just want to go with her...So sir/madam please tell me all processes abut that how will i get visa of Brazil afer that .. And how will i registered it in brazil and in India ??

thanks
regards

Hi axcellotattoo,

For information regarding having a marriage to a Brazilian national registered in Mumbai follow the link to the Consulado-Geral do Brasil em Mumbia (below)

http://www.portalconsular.mre.gov.br/mu … dia/mumbai

Once you marry a Brazilian national and the marriage certificate is registered with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil you will apply for a Permanent Visa (visto permanente com base em cônjuge brasileiro), you provide the necessary documents and pay the applicable fees. Once the visa is issued you may come to Brazil.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

sir how many time thay take for the all processes . and if what if girl finish her visa for india in this processes time.. ?? how can we extend her visa ???

There is absolutely no way to tell how long the process will take since they are all judged on a case by case basis and all have different variables.

If you have all your documents in order, from reports I've received from other members applications for permanent visas made abroad generally are processed on average from 3 to 6 months. Not bad when you consider that if you apply here in Brazil it can take 2 years or more.

Regarding your girlfriend extending here visa stay in India, I have no idea. That is something you need to ask the Indian Immigrations Department.

Cheers,

I AM A PAKISTAN I AM LIVING IN PAKISTAN I WANT GET MERRY WITH BRAZIL GIRL I NEED A VISA WHAT I DO ??:(

Md_USMAN,

You need to apply for a Tourist Visa at the Brazilian Consulate in Islamabad. You also need to get all your documents for marriage and application for a Permanent Visa ready before you leave for Brazil.

Once you get married in Brazil you can apply for a Permanent Visa.

You can read through all the other postings about marriage, visas for the information you will need about documents.

Cheers,

dear sir

my name is jibran i am from pakistan .i want to marry with brazil girl but i have not any option what i do i want she come in my country and get marry but i dont have any way. so i think i go to brazil and get marry with her tell me easly selotion

Hello Jibran,

It is extremely difficult for a Pakistani citizen to obtain even a tourist visa for Brazil. You need to have an Invitation Letter from either a Brazilian national or permanent resident; you will need to show bank statements that clearly demonstrate your financial ability to be self supporting for the entire duration of your trip; attend a personal interview during which you will be asked all kinds of questions designed to prove that you have substantial ties (family, property, employment) to Pakistan and would therefor return to your country following a visit. It is very much harder than it would be for a European or North American to get a similar visa.

I would suggest that it will be more practical and certainly less expensive in the long run for you to have your girlfriend come to Pakistan as a tourist and that you get married there.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Dear sir/ Madam
I am from Pakistan and I had date with a wido from Brazil, she is well off there and having her own business, her two son and a daughter also want me to marry her, but i am married already and have two kids. and as per rules of Brazil i can't married in Brazil. If she come to Pakistan for marry , is it easy for both of us to get ourselves leglised in Brazil .

If you are not divorced or widowed then you CANNOT get married in Brazil and the marriage if you were somehow able to marry there in Pakistan would never be recognized by the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad which is a mandatory step, furthermore you could be arrested here in Brazil since bigamy is a crime here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

Sir ,
is there any solution to marry with Brazilian women ?

Yes William, it is very difficult for Asian people to come in Brazil,
Only way to invite Brazilian to pakistan and have marriage in pakistan

Cheers

It is much easier to have the Brazilian come to Pakistan and get married there.

Cheers

thank you very much sir for this valuable information,

Hello I am I am narinder mohan and I am living in india and I am in love with a brazilian girl and she is coming to india next month for her job in india and she also coming to merry with me so tell me what are documents need to get merry with each other and what types of documents required from that girl to get merry here and what types of documents required to get merry with her in india

Hello Narinder,

I don't know anything about getting married in India. You will have to ask where you will be getting married what documents a foreigner must have in order to get married and if they require a special visa.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Kindly itemise the documents i need to bring from my country Nigeria to start the process of marriage in Brazil. Thanks.

Hello superkash,

If you read the following topic posting the documents and process is clearly explained.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thanks. I will go through now and revert to you.

dear Sir,
I am from India
I want to marry with a Brazilian women . she is  from amazon manas .
Please tell me what documents required .we both are unmarried .

sanju,

If you read the following topic posting the documents and whole marriage process are clearly explained.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

my name sayed , from India , now I am in India , city name Kerala , I have girlfriend in Brazil , I want to marry her but I don't have visa for going Brazil , she can apply visa for me ? , if she can't apply , how to apply Brazil visa ? , what documents need for applying visa ?  , I don't have bank account  can you help me

sayedpk wrote:

my name sayed , from India , now I am in India , city name Kerala , I have girlfriend in Brazil , I want to marry her but I don't have visa for going Brazil , she can apply visa for me ? , if she can't apply , how to apply Brazil visa ? , what documents need for applying visa ?  , I don't have bank account  can you help me

Sayed,

Unless you have already had a VITUR Tourist Visa and made one previous visit to Brazil I can tell you right now that you will not be able to obtain a (first time ever) VITUR Tourist Visa which will allow you enough time to get through the marriage process in Brazil which takes 30 to 45 days from the time you apply for permission to marry (habilitação de casamento). Citizens of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are never issued VITUR Visas that permit stays longer than 30 days at the very most on their first application for a visa.

It will be much easier for her to come to India and for you both to get married there, then she should register the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Mumbai or New Delhi (whichever has jurisdiction over your city).

See the following topic thread for more information:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=201090

I can tell you right now that you'll just be wasting your time trying to obtain a visa for Brazil, the government here makes it about 10 times harder for citizens of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to obtain visas than they do for any other countries on earth.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

she can't come India bcz her family and children's there , I can get any other visa ex: work or any other

It is extremely difficult to obtain any category of visa if you are from India. A VITEM-V Work Visa requires that you have an employment contract with a Brazilian company, confirmed in writing. And the law requires employers here to prove they've exhausted all efforts to place a qualified Brazilian in any job vacancy before they can hire a foreign national to fill it. Your best bet would be to enroll in some university or technical program that would qualify for a VITEM-IV Student Visa.

i am mushtaq ahmed from pakistan and my friendship with brazillian girl and i want to meet her and live with permanent with her .. please tell me how can i apply for brazil permanent living??????????? she also want that i live with her.. but she don't know about visa get from brazil for me... please inform me

Mushtaq,

Unless she is able to come to Pakistan and you get married there you will have an extremely difficult, if not impossible, time to obtain any kind of VITUR Tourist Visa that will allow you enough time in Brazil to get through the complex and lengthy marriage process. It takes a minimum of 30 to 45 days from the time you submit all the documents until you receive permission to marry (habilitação de casamento).

Citizens of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh must meet much stricter requirements to obtain any category of a visa, including tourist visa, than are those citizens of any other nations. Even then they NEVER receive a tourist visa that allows more than 7 to 30 days in Brazil on a first ever visa application. Only after a successful visit to Brazil and return to your homeland would you even be considered for a longer visa. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Cheers,
James         Expat-blog Experts Team

Sir my name ismail i live bangladesh i have a girlfriend in Brazilian i want marry she want to come in my country and to marry me  i do not have visa brazil i want go brazil she can apply visa for me what documents need visa apply for my please help me

No, she can't apply for a visa for you. You must apply for it yourself and quite frankly it will be a waste of your time. It is almost impossible for citizens from Bangladesh, Pakistan and India to obtain visas of any category for Brazil.

If she comes to Bangladesh and you legally marry there, then she would need to register the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in your country. Only then could you apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa for Brazil.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello sir,

I'm from India and I want to getting marriage with Brazilian girl and she also want to be with me. But I want Marriage with her in India but I'm confused what we do now

If she can come to you. Get married Register the marriage. Get a visa to Brazil. Authenticate the marriage in Brazil and then apply for permanency.

Jim

Hello sir i need your help please my girlfriend couldn't come to Pakistan to we getting married because she had some problems and now she want call me to India we will getting married but I am confused because I don't know the rules of brazil country and  I am citizen of Afghanistan and our country doesn't have brazil embassy and Brazil doesn't have too our country embassy she come to Afghanistan we get married so ( if we get married to India does brazil embassy will give me visa ?)

Hello sir i need your help please my girlfriend couldn't come to Pakistan to we getting married because she had some problems and now she want call me to India we will getting married but I am confused because I don't know the rules of brazil country and  I am citizen of Afghanistan and our country doesn't have brazil embassy and Brazil doesn't have too our country embassy she come to Afghanistan we get married so ( if we get married to India does brazil embassy will give me visa ?)

Hi Khiyam

Salam!!

Please note that you can get married anywhere in the world. As long as the marriage is registered with the nearest Brazilian Embassy, the Brazilian Embassy will issue the visa to you as long as you are able to provide the necessary documentation to them

Regards

Stanza

Hello sir, I am from Afghanistan, now I live in Brazil Rio branco from last 13 months. Now I decided to marry with Brazilian girl. I need information that what documents need from Afghanistan to marry with Brazilian girl.

Hello Games sir, I am from Afghanistan, now I live in Brazil Rio branco from last 13 months. Now I decided to marry with Brazilian girl. I need information that what documents need from Afghanistan to marry with Brazilian girl.

Sir,

Is there any online website, that can connect me with a Brazilian girl.

@James I need your help I marry with a brazlian citizen girl and we register our marriage in islamabad and after she went back to brazil and after this I apply for family reunion visa but they did not give me visa and wife sent e-mails to embassy and they reply your husband can apply again and I apply again but still they did not give me visa só tell me what can I do now and can my wife apply my visa from brazil if yes then how

10/18/22 @James I need your help I marry with a brazlian citizen girl and we register our marriage in islamabad and after she went back to brazil and after this I apply for family reunion visa but they did not give me visa and wife sent e-mails to embassy and they reply your husband can apply again and I apply again but still they did not give me visa só tell me what can I do now and can my wife apply my visa from brazil if yes then how

HI, Hamza. You're going to need to apply for a VITEM XI Family Unification Visa. You have to apply for it in Pakistan, your wife cannot apply for it in Brazil.  If you don't have one, you need to email the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad at this address:

E-mail: [email protected]

and request the list of documents required for the VITEM XI visa. You must follow that list
. It will include your birth certificate, your marriage certificate, your police background check, an authenticated copy of your wife's Brazilian passport, an authenticated copy of your wife's Brazilian ID card, sworn declarations from you and your wife that your marriage is legitimate, and other documents. The list is long, and no exceptions are normally allowed, When you have the documents together, go onto the website that the Embassy indicates and complete the online visa application. After that, follow the instructions of the Embassy. Good luck.