Car Hire in Nairobi

I would like to rent a car in Nairobi, with or without driver, from Saturday 1st of August 2015 until Sunday 20th September 2015.
It will only be used within Nairobi and mostly around the Langat / Karen area.
I don't expect to cover more than 25 miles a day.
If anyone has a contact or if you have your own car which is not been used and would consider renting it to me then please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Taher

Hi there Tah3r,

Please browse through the Car rental in Nairobi you will find some professionals providing for car rental services.

Good luck,
Bhavna  :)

Hello There,
We have been in contact before about hiring a car.  You can rent mine for that period.

Regards

Kessy

Thanks Bhavna.
Some members on this forum are offering me their vehicles to rent including insurance.
What do you think about this?

Which vehicle do you have?
Does it have insurance?
How much will you charge?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum. Please drop an advert in our Classifieds section

I have a Toyota Prado,7 seater with sunroof and carrier..if interested contact me,will agree on a reasonable price for the period you want,driver and self drive both available

would you accept 100,000 for the 50 day period for the fielder?

Yes Taher

100k would be okay for the 50day period. Refundable Deposit 20k and 50k to be paid in advance. 50k to be paid half way through the period.

Peter Kioko +254724866686.  They gave me a good deal last time i was in Nairobi and they have good well maintained vehicles.

Thanks. I will get in touch with him.

Hi Taher, please get in touch with Anne +254722636346. Also got good vehicles with good reputable references.

Reason : Publicity not allowed. register services in busines directory

Hello again Tah3r,

Tah3r wrote:

Thanks Bhavna.
Some members on this forum are offering me their vehicles to rent including insurance.
What do you think about this?

Did you find something interesting or are you still looking ? ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

UPDATE.....
I have found a car, but now I am looking for a reliable trustworthy driver.
If anyone can recommend one I would be gratefull.
Please give indication of charges.
Required from 1st August until 20th September.
Thanks

please call +254723409989 he is a good driver.his name is chales mwavita ngolo.
he is not drinking or smoking.

Is he based in Nairobi?
How much will he charge?

Waiting for your response. Please check your inbox.

I want a toyota rush from 6th to 11 augast

Hi everyone,

Please if you are looking for a car to rent or want to rent your car i advise you to have a look or to register yourself on Car rental in Nairobi.

Thank you

Stéphanie

hi,
do you still have an automatic car to rent in nairobi?
I am in nairobi now and need one soon
thanks
taher

Hi Tah3r,

Please post your advert in the appropriate section or have a look at the existing rent advert to boost your search > Car rental in Nairobi.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Hi, I know a reliable car hire, call 0720343265

Hello, I am looking for a car for myself on a long term basis.  I can sign for 1 year with exit clause of 1 month.  Need a good car with driver, who doesn't smoke or drink.  Budget 45K per month.  If interested,

Reason : do not give over phone number please

can you stretch your budget? what is your travel plan? If you can indicate kilometers per day will help i valuating your monthly quote. will you cater for driver accomodation and upkeep?

Stretching the budget may not be possible.  Travel from Monday to Friday is strictly within Westlands/ Down Town area.  No. of kilometers per day may not be more than 25.  Catering to driver accommodation and upkeep may not be possible.

Reason : Advertising not allowed on the forum

Reminder please :

The forum should not be used to propose your services. You may register youself in our directory :

> Car rental in Nairobi

Closing down

Closed