Fauna and Aquatic Hello

Hello Mr. Sumi, great thanks for your help, I managed to Locate the Royal Opera House, Such a Magnificent and Historical place.please I would like to know if there is a zoo or any gazetted place for Animals and the Habitat. More so where I can enjoy camel rides, Habitats for Aquaculture and.Aviary. Thanks.be blessed

Mariamns wrote:

Hello Mr. Sumi, great thanks for your help, I managed to Locate the Royal Opera House, Such a Magnificent and Historical place.please I would like to know if there is a zoo or any gazetted place for Animals and the Habitat. More so where I can enjoy camel rides, Habitats for Aquaculture and.Aviary. Thanks.be blessed

Check Al Ansab Wetlands.

hexebella wrote:
Mariamns wrote:

Check Al Ansab Wetlands.

Thanks, hope it will be easier to access e place coz thats my residence

Hi Mariamns,

Glad you liked the ROHM. It is very iconic in many ways !

There used to an apology of a zoo - a private one in Barka.

Most animals were held under pathetic conditions.

Needless to say, the private Omani owner could not feed the few animals he had there and so most died of starvation, and the rest had to be put down. It is no more in operation. It is a very sad story.

Yes, as hexebella has commented, you could visit the Al Ansab Wetlands which is adjacent to the Haya Water Recycling Plant. They have conducted tours. You need to book your visit slot online through their website. Goodle for details.

I have been there and it is a good experience. But now, in summer, you may not find many birds. The migratory birds nest there mostly during the 'winter' months. Check out their website for all details Mariamns.

Sumitran wrote:

Hi Mariamns,

Glad you liked the ROHM. It is very iconic in many ways !

There used to an apology of a zoo - a private one in Barka.

Most animals were held under pathetic conditions.

Needless to say, the private Omani owner could not feed the few animals he had there and so most died of starvation, and the rest had to be put down. It is no more in operation. It is a very sad story.

Yes, as hexebella has commented, you could visit the Al Ansab Wetlands which is adjacent to the Haya Water Recycling Plant. They have conducted tours. You need to book your visit slot online through their website. Goodle for details.

I have been there and it is a good experience. But now, in summer, you may not find many birds. The migratory birds nest there mostly during the 'winter' months. Check out their website for all details Mariamns.

Thank you so much.I will check out e details