New members of the Norway forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Howdy all Norway newbs!

Am seriously considering the possibility of upping sticks and making a move across to Norway - Oslo, in fact. Am in talks with a big company there about a job.

Very keen to find out more about day-to-day life for non-Norwegian speakers, how expat families have adjusted, the cost of living in and around the city, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Best

Dave

Hello,

I am Ahmed from Bahrain , I am coming to study in University of Oslo , tryin to find part time job there , and later on when i reach there i will post again for friend lol !

so any help please !?

Thanks

Hello .my name is reza momeni .I want to immigrate to Norway for job and I'm mechanical technician in piping engineering.
I have question how to find job in Norway?
Regard

hello. My name is Nicholas. I want to come to Norway, to study hotel management and b working after school hours. Pls help me.

Hello from Cairo , Egypt. My name is Tariq and im a pharmacist. I worked 3 years in pharmaceutical sales and now I work as a project manager in a premium training company. Norway is a beautiful peaceful country and I believe I have the skills and talent  to work and live there.

Hello to everyone!
My name is Helena and I am from Serbia. I lived in Italy for the majority of my life but I have studied in Bosnia at the American  University and I am now a graduate of International Law. I am in search of a job and of expanding my career and living in Norway. Where should I start?

Hi
I am Mario Bonny Pires
am working as an Executive Chef For Royal Carrebian Cruises .an i would lik to move to Norway in any af the star hotels which vil provide me a comfortable pay scale vit accomodation.
I will b available in India frm the month of November.
and now i am looking for da job fir my position.

Hi!

I am Sophie from Hungary. I would like to move to Norway (Bergen), but first I am looking for a job.
I have 2,5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Consultant, but I am capable of learning the administration of other RDBMS.

Hi,

My name is Femke, from the Netherlands.

I had a small introduction here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=491966 but I was to late to change the subject  :D

If you like to know more ... send me a message!

Have a great week everyone!

Hello to everyone 
I am fathi frome jerusalem 
I am erleier  retired  from my job as a journalist  and a musicians .now i am already  deside for my plan futurein  serious step to live in Norway  .
I am interested to joining  hosting families work
and to help and work for elderly people  at homecare or household  as a volunteer also ready in any kind of work .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495037

Thanks!

Closed