Look for a job & live at german

hi to all..I'm malaysian 31 years old..I would like to move fr malaysia to Germany for a new life.. If u wanna see my CV @ resume for a job I can email..this is my email : [email protected]

Besides that I would like to have a business there coz I have do the business before. From my experience working as a lecturer & do the business etc I strongly believe that i can succeed in life & business.

Thanks to all & hope can help me to live at German. I'm waiting for good news from u all guys... Thank you again

Hello Senyum Sokmo and welcome on board :)

For all job hunts, please drop your resume in our Jobs offers in Germany section.

I suggest you read our articles, in the work section of our Living in Germany guide which might be helpful to you.

Browsing the forum by ''Forum Categories'' found on the up right hand side of your screen may bring more specific infos. The section ''Formalities'' there may prove helpful too.

Wish you all the best in your expatriation project.

Regards
Kenjee

Thanxs for ur info kenjee...act I have read bout it..just wanna have direct contact if anyone have something to share bout what I had mention....

Hi Senyum,

You didn't mention your education and which area you are experienced in - yet that, and your German language skills (did you start studying it?) are the major factors in determining your chances.
I recommend you come with a job at first, as starting a business is even harder and it's easy to fail if you do not fully understand the mentality of your customers, workers and the authorities. (And this is apart from the visa issue - I believe non-EU businessmen have a hard time getting any visa.)