Visa processing time

I am a medical graduate , I applied special resident permits for doctors to get authorized. I got approval letter from Denmark health and medicines authority that i am eligible to get this special permit.
it took 7 months to them to approve letter.
now I applied for that special permit and  almost 2 and a half month passed , how long should i wait more ?

Hi,

the only thing u can do to know u r case status is just go to payment website & check the status by giving u r case ID please check below link, if it's like  " Paid on xxxxxxxx" u r case is still waiting for decision or if it shows " No Payable & Payment Received"  decision made on u r case and with in max 1 week u will get a call from VFS office if it's approved or a Email/ Letter from embassy if it's a refusal.

- nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/fee/payment/payment.htm

if u are still interested to speak to them please let me know i will provide u there phone number so that u can directly speak to them ( In my 1 year experience with these people it's nothing but wasting money) they will simply say u will get decision soon.

cheers !!!

Thank you for replay

I have checked my case in the following link which you have mentioned , its shows "not payable or payment received "
so , its means they have made decision on my case ?
thank you

Hi

That's good to hear from you, Yes decision has made on u r case if it's positive u r going to get a call from vfs office or if it's negative u will get a letter by post with in 1 or 2 weeks if u did not hear anything from them after 2 weeks Just follow up u r case by calling them numbers r given below in my case they have not responded till 4 weeks so I called to Danish embassy first they said to contact to delhi embassy after speaking 3 or 4 times they sent me my refusal letter.

Always Hold u r Case ID & personal ID before u make a call

Danish Embassy Contact
+4533963628

Indian Embassy Contact

Telephone Hours for visa enquiry & appointment:
Mon, Wed, Thur:                        2.00 pm to 3.00 pm

Tel. No. +91 11 4209 07 51 / 52 / 53
Outside telephone hours, the telephone will have a recorded message.
no

Before calling to Indian embassy make sure u get confirmation that Danish embassy sent u r decision on which date to delhi embassy or else they won't speak to u.

All the best for u r visa and keep post u r case if u need any more information do contact me any time

Cheers !!!!!!!

THANK YOU banalavamsi

I got the visa 3 days back . Thank you.

Congrats Bro all the Best

Thank you. :)

I submitted my application for greencard on 23 dec 2014. And my file had transfered to denmark . But still i do not get any update regarding my case. When i speak to denmark embassy they told ur case is underprocess. I m nervious because six months had been passed. So what to do

Gc process quite time taking , ( my one special permit for doctor ) I waited 8 months to get aprovel from health and medicines authority . Then the visa for 3months .

In your case verification from education ministry may take the time as health ministry taken to aprove my degree . So wait patiently .

I and my friend applied on same day but he get one letter about education accessment but i do not get anything. So i am fear.

your trus friend i use try to call  so many times but the same answer was giving from there end .almost iam wating i apply in september 29th till i am waiting i dont know how long till i will get

I got a letter from denmark regarding my education assessment. They told it may take upto 2 months for assessment. I just want to know that is the final state or what happened next. And how long it takes after getting the hard copy

After that it's almost 6 months still iam wating

But in letter they say more 30 days after assessment

When u apply most the people getting visa more than year. I apply on Sep 2014 still so many of them are waiting

Lets see what happen but i just want to know can i maintain fund in my bank till result

When u get this letter

Don't worry most off them withdraw the fund with in 3 months. Even me too only they will c the statement