Driving instructor in Oman Darsait region.

Hi all,

Please suggest me a good driving instructor. i will have to start from basic.

Thanks in advance

Hello monicafernandis

So that members can best advise you, could you please tell us a bit more about yourself?

Where are you currently living and at what time and days are you available?

Regards
Kenjee

oh sorry, i am in oman , darsait region. my office hours are 8 to 5.30. so accordingly i can plan. i am planning to take up classes after eid as to avoid discontinuity.

I edited your title to help you get more visibility on the forum :top:

if you happen to get some contacts on your own, please recommend them in our Directory :

> Driving Schools in Oman

Thank you

kenjee

thank you kenjee....

Please reconfirm the terms and conditions before joining any driving school.

Hello Monica,

Were you able to find an instructor for driving in Darsait. If yes, can you help me with the details pls. Apparently I'm new to MCT & stay in Darsait.
Appreciate any help in this regard!

Hi...

Even I am looking out for a good English/hindi speaking instructor..  Afternoon between 1-5 anytime would be convenient for me.

Have heard about contract basis.. Is that helpful

Hi
I m in barka Need a driving instructor. If anybody can help me and recommend me some professional.

Thanks n regards
Waqar

Hi Sumitran......... My name is Ayushman,

I have received a job offer from a construction company in OMAN with family status. Currently i'm working in SAudi arabia. I have been offered SR 780 excluding accommodation, utility, transport allowance by that company in OMAN.
But company is offering me RO 380 as housing allowance which they want to pay directly to landlord instead of paying me with my salary on my offer. I would like to know whether i should negotiate that if there is more or less to RO 380 then what will happen. If it's less than RO 380 will they pay me the remaining amount or if rent is more than OR 380 then in that case should i pay the remaining amount. It's confusing me as they told me yes, you can find accommodation on your own choice but lease agreement will be between company and landlord. Then what is the use of that RO 380 pm ?? should i ask that company what if i get a flat on lower rate than OR 380 ?? Please advise.