Room to rent

Hi all,
I will be in Mauritius from the1 October 2015 to 4th January 2016.  I'm on a limited budget so I am looking to either share a house or a very basic room around R1000 to R1500 per month.  I will be doing mission work.  Your urgent help will be much appreciated.  I am coming from South Africa.

Regards,

Hi I have a studio for 3000 per month is that fine for you?

Hello missvan and welcome to expat-blog!

Please go through the adverts or drop an ad in the appropriate section for your search :

- Housing in Mauritius

Thank you in advance,
Have a nice stay,
Bhavna :)

Hi there I'm also from cape town and doing mission work as well,I'm curious who you will be doing mission work with as iam looking for oppurtunities to come and serve.I will be going back in September.I would love to hear from you.Kind regards

never mind

Hello Please i where is your studio located i am interested in it my budget is 3500. kindly revert to me.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everybody,

For all housing offers and demands, please create an ad in the Housing in Mauritius section, it is more appropriate.

@ Missvan > Please note that Rs 3000 might not be enough to rent a room in Mauritius, the offers are quite rare. However you might get one as from Rs 4000 - Rs 4500 ( shared accommodation).

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Perfect.  Thanks

poste la fayette

hi iam looking for a place for that price please contact me thanks ************ thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, it is hardly impossible to find a place to stay at this budget,and above all you will need a furnish place.

Hi every one,
I will be in Mauritius from first September and I need a room between 3000 and 4000
Thanks

Hi every one,
I will be in Mauritius from first October and I need a room between 3000 and 4000
*sorry for the error *
Thanks

Hi Jade,

could you please post in the housing section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/mauritius/

Thanks

Julien

@ Julienne

Thanks for your response. Anyway quite and nice environment. And also about 15 minutes drive from Port Luis.
Thanks

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed