British Expats in Gurgaon

Hi guys,

I am a British Expat currently residing in Gurgaon.

i see there are a few already on this site so would be nice if any of you wanted to catch up? haven't met many expats since being in India so that would be nice..

would love to arrange a pub crawl in Gurgaon or Delhi 1 weekend if anyone's up for it!

anyways hope to hear from you peeps soon!!

Bally :-)

No expats then?? hey doesn't have to be British!!!

Hey bro I am interested. let me know.

Tushar

I would be interested but dont live in Gurgaon. I live mayur vihar.

thats cool..we can arrange something in Vasant Kunj as that is a good place for bars etc...needs more peeps though!!

Hi,

How are you? We are doing a story on expatriates living in Gurgaon and their experience staying and working in the city. Would you be willing to relate your views and opinion?

If you want I can give you the weblink of the previous story we did on similar lines in merinews, which is the largest Citizen Journalism portal in India.

Thanks
Rohit Karir
Editor
Merinews

sure..sounds interesting!!! would like to share my experiences!

Thanks. Can you give me your contact number so that I can brief you about it?

Thanks
Rohit Karir

(Moderated: please post in classifieds)

Hi everyone. We are looking for a British/American/Australian to be the Chief Guest during the English Week in August in our school in Gurgaon, Haryana. If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a mail ASAP ***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Hello jonstag and welcome on board

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2012. You may not receive any response here.

Regards
Kenjee

:(   Thanks Kenjee