I am looking to work and live in Cuba

I am looking to work and live in Cuba. I retired Chief Inspector, Chicago, Illinois now that Cuba is opening up and after my retirement 12/18/2010 and moved to Cotacachi, Ecuador for three years and moved back into USA May 1, 2013.
I found living as an expat I really enjoyed, however now that Cuba is opening up I very, very much would like to work in Cuba.
I also would like to find a US company that is already working in Cuba therefore I hope to get employment with a US company.

vasco_39 wrote:

I am looking to work and live in Cuba. I retired Chief Inspector, Chicago, Illinois now that Cuba is opening up and after my retirement 12/18/2010 and moved to Cotacachi, Ecuador for three years and moved back into USA May 1, 2013.
I found living as an expat I really enjoyed, however now that Cuba is opening up I very, very much would like to work in Cuba.
I also would like to find a US company that is already working in Cuba therefore I hope to get employment with a US company.

Where can I send my resume and credentials to?

Hello vasco_39,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

I created a new thread from your posts on the Cuba forum as the other one is outdated and you were on the wrong forum.

You may as well read the following thread to get an overall idea of working in Cuba and the formalities :

- https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=376036

Hopefully you will get some feedback from members of this forum.

Best of luck for your project.
Bhavna