Futsal players needed

to any interested football players: a group of mainly expats play futsal on thursday nights at club aman near french embassy. we need extra players. please send pm to me if you would like to play or find out more. thanks. nick

Hello nickwillo and welcome on board Expat.com

Please drop an advert in our Sport partners in Kuala Lumpur to better spread the word

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello nick,

I just arrived 3 weeks ago in KL for at least 1 year. I'm looking for a team to play futsal / football (whatever the number on the field).
Could you please tell me if you still need some players?

Thanks
Benoit

Hey Nick,

I just moved over from the UK and work at KLCC. I would like to join for futsal. Can I get more details.

Regards
Greg

Hi bro, im local a like play football. Club aman was my friendly match team before. If u need player i'm here. I'm live near ampang . Get to know u soon.

Hello Guys,

How is the footsal scene here in Malaysia?

I am not a player, but we developed last year a social media website what organizes Footsal games in Europe and I would be interested to start it also here in Malaysia. But would need some real footsal fans who are active and would like to play the role of admins.

If you want to check out the page, go to fs-4.com/

Best

Andreas

Hi a know is a long ago post,,,but do u still do it???

Hey how's it going. I know your post is old but I just wondered if you still need any extra players? I've been living in Kuala Lumpur for 4 months now. Wouldn't mind getting back into football. It's been a while like. Is it 11 a side?

Hi Nick,

Saw your post on futsal in KL- realize it's a while back you posted. Are you still playing?

I'm a Dutch living & working in KL for 5+ years now. I play futsal every Wednesday in Damansara. Would love to play a bit more often though and am interested to join in.

I play for the fun and workout mostly- not super competitively. Let me know in case you're still looking. Can reach me at xxx

Cheers,
Wouter

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im interested to join. Please pm me at ***. Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Pm

Hey I'd also be interested in getting involved if you're still looking for players.

Cheers

Leon

Hello Wouter,

I saw your post and thought I could contact you and learn a bit more about the futsal scene here in Malaysia.

Would it be ok for you if I contact you directly?

Best regards

Andreas Stegmaier

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi . we play every thursday 7:30-8:30 pm in sport planet, ampang. we need few more regular players please let me know :)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello, my name is Ally and i'm from United States, but my mom is from Oman. So i converted.
I want to let you know that i am a footballer, i play futsal at the same time. i'm mostly known for my shot power and pace.

Hi guys, please send me a PM for info - still looking for players

Hi, we played futsal regularly every Tuesday at SportsCity, Petaling Jaya with locals n a few expats.   You are welcome to join us.   

~J

Hi there. Just moved to KL. would be keen on playing. Thanks, Neelay

Dear forum,

Looking for a game of futsal/football in Kuala Lumpar, I'm British expat here from Jakarta and played 3 times a week so very eager to play!

Cheers,

Jim

Pm i want to play hp no ***

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

If u need futsal player i am ready my contact number xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi everyone,

@ Sam, you should drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuala Lumpur. Interested members will contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi
Do u play still

Hi
Do u still play futsal if yes what time????

Hi Nick,

Im interested in plating futsal,.. let me know if i can join.. ***...

Thank you
Monoj

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago