Canadian lady wants to visit iran with her dog. Please guide me

Dear all

I intend to visit Tehran with my dog from Doha. What are the local regulations for bringing a pet dog in Iran.
Living with dog in an apartment is objectionable or considered normal ?

How long tourist visa can i get for iran

Please guide me
Shamoon

Dear Guest
First of all welcome here!
There's no problem to keep your dog in your

In your place but be careful about barking ! Your visa depends on your apply I don't know how long doesn't it take!! Have u reserve everything?!?

Hey Shamoon

Where you from In Canada? I am Iranian/Canadian who just came to live in Iran last week. I know from experience that many people do not love dogs, but you can bring your dog here. I assume your dog needs to be vaccinated.  Since this post is recent, I also would like to suggest you not to come to Iran during this month (RAMADAN), and come after this Ramadan.

Let me know how it goes, and when you come here! and if you need any more info

You could bring your pet but you have to isolate first in airport, if you want my company could doing this work and taking your visa and all of your accommodation and see the city here.
I hope you have best time in tehran

I am planning to move to Tehran with my family and my cat. Could you please inform about the regulation of bringing a pet in your country🙏

Hi Sogul
Welcome to Iran, my friend
Animal carry-on entrance regulations for dogs and cats

1-Original international health certificate of animal by inserting a microchip number of the State Veterinary That is not spent more than seven days from the date of issuance.

2-Original and copy of health certificate with the insertion of animal health vaccines, especially rabies vaccine inoculated.

3-Original and photocopy the first page of the passport.