Looking new friends in copenhagen

Hi Maria!

I would like to try tennis, can you play tennis?

yes, i can play tennis. but im already out of denmark. what is ur mobile phone number ? maybe i can meet u next month. thx

Hi!

Im from denmark, and i live in copenhagen.. If you want someone to have a coffee with or something like that, let me know :)
I'm taking a spanish class myself, so I'm trying to learn spanish, of course, and that got me to think about learning other languages and people coming from abroad!
But either write me a message here or on my email if you want to go do something :) - [email protected]

Pauli

padavale wrote:

Hi!
ok... i will tell u when im goin to cph

Im from denmark, and i live in copenhagen.. If you want someone to have a coffee with or something like that, let me know :)
I'm taking a spanish class myself, so I'm trying to learn spanish, of course, and that got me to think about learning other languages and people coming from abroad!
But either write me a message here or on my email if you want to go do something :) - [email protected]

Pauli

I am four days in copenhagen, now looking for new female friends to hang out with,prefearably someone who can speak english.

Hi all,

Wow! many people are in the same situation! I am from Amsterdam and arrived last thursday. I had a fun day and late night drinks with my new colleagues here on Friday but the rest of the weekend i spent alone as i hardly know anyone that lives here. Can you pls CC me in the email for the next meeting, i look forward meeting you and share experiences and hangout together.
Cheers,
Leonard

Hello guys,

This is an old thread. I invite you to start a new topic on the Copenhagen forum for more visibility. ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Leonard,

You may leave me a message when you'll like to hangout. Only been a few months in copenhagen and could do with more friends :-)

[Moderated: off topic]

Hello everyone, my name is Giuseppe in about a month I will be moving 'Copenhagen, I would like some useful tips for accommodation and catering sector research work, a bar, even if my English is basic, I love this city' and 'I will' soon in Copenhagen, hello and good life to all

hi my name is yuri  we can become a friends

hi tamara i am looking also for a new friends you can post me on mine email [email protected]

hi i am yuri i am also looking for a new friends you can post me on mine email [email protected]

hi my email is [email protected] lets talk together

hi feel free to chat with me i have not so many friends...

Hello Niko,

My name is Ankul, will be moving to denmark soon,

My number is ************  Please leave me a message.

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security

@ luvankul007 > This thread is really very old (2011) :)

If you are looking for some new friends, i invite you to create a new thread on the Copenhagen forum. It will help you to make new acquaintances for easily.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi ,

I am also new to CPH can we meet on coffe