Re: visa and exit

hi mr. Sumitran,

Thanks for your very quick response. Is it possible also to enter Dubai by tourist visa? he will get return ticket to dubai-philippines. thanks

eejyl wrote:

hi mr. Sumitran,

Thanks for your very quick response. Is it possible also to enter Dubai by tourist visa? he will get return ticket to dubai-philippines. thanks

Hi eejyl,

Better would be for your husband to apply for a tourist visa, to enter Dubai while he is still holding this job. Once he gets it, he can enter Dubai with or without his Omani references. Ask your husband to consult with any good local travel agent on how this can be done / or, what better alternative they would suggest.

Hi my name is salman my motherwas omani my age 21 me living with my family in oman and I was at family visa 4 years ago my papsport was miss and my visa was expire then I go tu dubai with illigal proces then I dport from dubai but now I aplly for omani visa they said I m in oman so how they give visa and actullay I m in pakistan plz help

Dear Sumitran Sir,

I have a work visa in Oman till Oct 25, 2015 and i am an enginner. I am planning to travel to Dubai by road on 17th return by 24th. of July 2015. Will i be allowed a tourist visa to dubai. how many months of valid visa is applicable to get a visa to dubai by road.
Regards,
Joanne.

Joanne1985 wrote:

Dear Sumitran Sir,

I have a work visa in Oman till Oct 25, 2015 and i am an enginner. I am planning to travel to Dubai by road on 17th return by 24th. of July 2015. Will i be allowed a tourist visa to dubai. how many months of valid visa is applicable to get a visa to dubai by road.
Regards,
Joanne.

Hi Joanne1985,

The first question that would arise is, what if you choose not to return to Oman ?

Plus, there is a mandatory validity period for your visa, if you were to be allowed entry into another country.

Check with your company PRO whether there is any possibility.

Hi Sir,
I am going for vacation and will definitly return. I was checking what is the mandaroy visa validity period for any expat travelling to another country.
Regards,
Joanne

Joanne1985 wrote:

Hi Sir,
I am going for vacation and will definitly return. I was checking what is the mandaroy visa validity period for any expat travelling to another country.
Regards,
Joanne

Hi Joanne1985,

You know you will definitely return, but the officers sitting on the other side of the desk do not.

They will always suspect that you may not, given their past history.

hi,
now i am working in Oman, and i get a good offer from Dubai, i can work dubai without cancelling my oman visa ? can annyone help me

Hi  I have a problem
Mery hubby Oman mein rhty hain.or jin sy visa Liya hy in ki shop py hop krty hain.shop k owner ka behaviour meet hubby k sath bht rude hy sailry b but km by just 130 omani ryal.his mein unhein apna wahan ka SB manage krna hy or hmein b bhjwana hey.mery hubby apna visa change mRNA chahty hain kisi or kafeel k under visa chahty hain but un k kafeel unhain tnazal ya latter paid ni day thy.just finish krNA chahty hain but finish hony k bad WO 2 sal tk wapis ni ja skty. plz help me what he do

irtiqarajpoot wrote:

Hi  I have a problem
Mery hubby Oman mein rhty hain.or jin sy visa Liya hy in ki shop py hop krty hain.shop k owner ka behaviour meet hubby k sath bht rude hy sailry b but km by just 130 omani ryal.his mein unhein apna wahan ka SB manage krna hy or hmein b bhjwana hey.mery hubby apna visa change mRNA chahty hain kisi or kafeel k under visa chahty hain but un k kafeel unhain tnazal ya latter paid ni day thy.just finish krNA chahty hain but finish hony k bad WO 2 sal tk wapis ni ja skty. plz help me what he do

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY so that members can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.

Thank you.

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

How are you sir?

I have quick questions, if someone have NOC is ok without exiting to another country ? My cousin is working in oman as a housemaid then she ask his sponsor to release her then his sponsor and her madam agree to give her release paper..if she have NOC from the sponsor and she already find another job and ready to give her visa..so she need to exit or no need because she have NOC..pls make me understand and I want to help my cousin to understand. .thank you very much...*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.
Kerry raisa wrote:

Dear Mr.Sumitran,

How are you sir?

I have quick questions, if someone have NOC is ok without exiting to another country ? My cousin is working in oman as a housemaid then she ask his sponsor to release her then his sponsor and her madam agree to give her release paper..if she have NOC from the sponsor and she already find another job and ready to give her visa..so she need to exit or no need because she have NOC..pls make me understand and I want to help my cousin to understand. .thank you very much...*

Hi Kerry raisa,

If an expatriate has an NOC from the last employer, there is no need for that person to exit the country. A simple employment visa transfer can be done without exiting the country. Of course to be able to do that the employee must be in possession of another job.

Hello All,

The visa validity period is one month to be able to travel to Dubai. I was given a visa without any hurdle.

I left oman 8 months before my visa expiry. I was unable to go back and visa got cancelled. So i dont have an exit stamp on my passport. My ex employer is ready to give me NOC. Will this be a problem if i re-enter oman?

Jamesjoseph5 wrote:

I left oman 8 months before my visa expiry. I was unable to go back and visa got cancelled. So i dont have an exit stamp on my passport. My ex employer is ready to give me NOC. Will this be a problem if i re-enter oman?

Hi Jamesjoseph5,

If you can produce an NOC from your last employer, you will not have any issues.

Never...take NOC and submit to the next company....after getting visa pick the next flight....

Hi.
My employment visa expired 10th of October, and I plan to leave Oman on the 9th Of October. if i want to come back to Oman,  do i need my current employer to issue me an exit, as i have completed my visa period?  , . Do I need a NOC from my current employer to join my spouse on his family visa. My employer is pressurizing me to continue  by refusing both.

hi soniyaa...

you need NOC from your current employer to re enter Oman with in next two years.
And you need to cancell your visa when you leave this country.Your company will do all the paper work and they will come with you to airport to cancel your visa.
Make sure your passport has visa cancelled seal after the formalities.

regasrds

thomas

Hi
I have canceled my Oman visa on January 2014. After that I got job there but unfortunately 2 year ban was there.Presently am working in dubai.Now I have a job offer from Oman. Can you please advise me when can I get an entry to Oman.

You can come back only 2016 ..(2years from the date of exit)

You cannot enter before January 2016. Try talking to ur new employer in Oman as that is only a few months away.

Ok thankyou. So I can enter after two years from the date of exit.so when can submit application for my visa.am in dubai now,so  is any medical required for visa application.

I suggest you talk to your employer. The PRO in the new company will be able to guide you regarding timing etc.

Ok thankyou. So I can enter after two years from the date of exit.so when can submit application for my visa.am in dubai now,so  is any medical required for visa application.

hi...is there any chane in rule in NOC POLICY or likely to b in near future
wt s the documents req for family visa

rajatjain wrote:

hi...is there any chane in rule in NOC POLICY or likely to b in near future
wt s the documents req for family visa

Hi rajatjain,

There is going to be no change in the NOC rule anytime in the near future.

Why don't you help yourself to the numerous posts on the queries you have asked here, that have already been replied to in the forum ??

Don't sit and expect to be spoon fed. All the information you need have already been shared.

So go and help yourself to all those information, for your own benefit.

Hi
    I come to oman by engineering 2 year visa and two diplomo person to a consrtuction company and the company is new their are no Labours we come oman on 12 dec 2016 now one month is ended but they didnt pay any salary to us and they said we should ready 10 employee Labour  from india and we should maintain the work by contact and to take the profit so we asked them to go india but they said we will not leave you for 2 years        we also not like to live in oman we need to go india plzz help us to leave oman sir is it possible

hi  I want a quick answer,I am a Indian.my husband is working as engineer in Oman. now his labour card was expire in 14/4/2017.for renewing it, her sponsor said that her company licence will closed.so want to change visa to another company under the same sponsorship. my query is that for changing visa he must exit from Oman to India and  waiting for new visa?and also what about our family visa?it will also cancelled when he is going to India?

nothing to leave oman to change or renew visa .
family visa not cancalled its change after sponser change or renew visa

Dear sir/Madam,

Currently am working in Oman Muscat and my visa valid till November 2017,  but now i have job offer in hand from UAE, if ask my current employer they will not give me exit because they say you have work for 2 years.

If i go on emergency leave in this month with exiting my current employment visa in Oman, do i face any problems to join my new UAE job..?????????????????!!!!!!!!!

Am planning to go in emergency leave and from India i am planning send my resignation.... Please suggest and please also make me aware that what are the problems am gonna face in this situation.....

Thank You...

you can go on emergency leave and not return then ban for 2 years for Oman
you can join UAE no problem

Dear mmkoman3,

Thanks for the quick response,

Here my question is if i go India on emergency my employment visa still have time till November 2017. But is that possible to get an UAE employment visa even though my Oman employment visa is valid.... ????

Is that necessary to give resignation letter to the company ???

Do am facing any problem if i send resignation from India.. ??

u can go vacation if u like to return ok if u cant come back ban will be for 2 only for Oman
not for other country u can get any where job not required here any registration
but you will ban for oman for 2 years

Dear mmkOman3,

Thank you..

my confusion is that, how it is possible to have Visa from UAE even though my Oman Visa is Valid till November ...  If i go next month to India on emergency in week i will ask UAE company to apply employment visa,. but is that possible ???

yes that possible
UAE can they apply your visa no problem

shoanrebero wrote:

Dear sir/Madam,

Currently am working in Oman Muscat and my visa valid till November 2017,  but now i have job offer in hand from UAE, if ask my current employer they will not give me exit because they say you have work for 2 years.

If i go on emergency leave in this month with exiting my current employment visa in Oman, do i face any problems to join my new UAE job..?????????????????!!!!!!!!!

Am planning to go in emergency leave and from India i am planning send my resignation.... Please suggest and please also make me aware that what are the problems am gonna face in this situation.....

Thank You...

Hi shoanrebero,

I hope my response to your post is not too late !!

One's passport cannot carry two valid employment visas, from different countries (for obvious reasons !).

To 'abscond' from the employer to be able to join in another GCC country is a very risky thing to attempt. Your Oman employer can make things difficult for you, if they so choose. They can even stop you from entering into any GCC country quite easily. And you can do nothing about it.

It is better and advisable to tell your employer that you cannot continue and ask them to officially have your employment visa cancelled, prior to your exit. This is really important as you already have an offer from the UAE.

As an expatriate it is always advisable and wise to abide by the country's rules and regulations.

A lot has already been written on this very same topic in the forum. Please do a search for the same and you will glean a lot of useful information.

mmkoman3 wrote:

yes that possible
UAE can they apply your visa no problem

Do you even know what you are talking about here ???

Dear Sumitran sir,

Thanks for your kind information.....

One more small confusion is that whether if i go on vacation in the month of October 2017 and my visa is getting expire November  2017, and then after expiry of my visa if i give a reason/ resignation any problem ???

Please tell me what are the procedures for Resignation ???
I have no offer letter and i have not signed any contract till now.  But i want to resign my job for my better growth . But company doesn't want me to loose so that's the big headache for me.

Dear Sumitran sir please suggest me something.

Thank you....

Hi shoanrebero,

Please note that if you do not intend to continue on with your current job, then your employment visa must be cancelled by your employer / sponsor. Never leave it open ended or unfinished. It is a mandatory requirement by law, so that you do not face any inconveniences later on. There is no point in shying away from this responsibility - for your own benefit and in your own interest.

In the absence of any 'Offer Letter', or a formal signed 'Employment Contract' between you and your employer, unfortunately, you would have no say in the matter. Your exit formalities would be decided by your employer only.

Thank you so much sir....

I have gained a lot of knowledge with your reply.... but now am really worried because now my employer will not allow me to go only,.. but my visa is getting finish in November 2017 and by that i want to end here in Oman. I am very  much worried without  offer letter and contract papers,,,... :sosad:  Am confused now that how to end up with my work here......

Please suggest me how i can go back to India legally without Offer letter and Contract (I have not signed anywhere till).... Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated sir.......