Nice rural places to live around Warsaw

Hello,

My wife and I are considering a move to Warsaw Poland.

I was born in Poland but left at an early age and my wife is from Japan.

While my career will require me to be in Warsaw, part of the draw of Poland for us is the rural lifestyle.  Ideally we would like to live somewhere outside of the city where we can buy a house with some land (not acres, but enough for our son to run around in).

I understand that driving in Warsaw is better avoided, so I was wondering whether anyone has any suggestions for rural locations around Warsaw that would still allow us to commute (preferably by bus etc.) into the city without having to leave at 6am or anything like that.

Even if we drove in part way and left our car at some sort of public transport that had a parking lot, that would be fine.

Cheers.

Dear Mellaj,

I am an Expat married to a Polish National We moved to Poland in 1991 and by now our children have also settled with their own homes not far from the Center and well connected logistically. You can enjoy living in Warsaw which is a very compact city logistically. If you plan your home in a proper location, you could reach the citycenter in 20-30 minutes travel each day yet have the benefits of living in a big home with sufficient space for you and your child to live well.

You are also lucky that the property prices right now are soft and it is a Buyer's market.

Best regards.Prabhat Kapil.Country2Country 4  8 6 6 1 1 0 7 2 1 8

Great place. I was there a few times and I always something impresses me .Last time I visited the Warsaw Uprising museum, is amazing . I have even my favorite hotel in Warsaw Belwederski Hotel :)Very good place, with delicous cusine
hotelewam.co.uk/hotel-belwederski.html

Hi Mandy12,

Well this thread is from 2012, i doubt your recommendations will be read so i invite you to react on more recent topics on the Warsaw forum. :)

sorry about that,
Bhavna