Residency permits

Hi all,
So I've just started the process of applying for a residency permit to live with my boyfriend in Sweden, and i was just wondering, does it still take between 12-14 months to get the permit?

Yes it does sometimes

Hi!
they have shorten the period from 4 to 9 months. In case of any information missing or other than may be more than nine months. More you can read on migrationverket.se
Regards
Sana:)

hi,
thanks, i was worried it would take longer...

13 months of waiting and still waiting.....think of 18 months atleast.

Oh that's quite long.did ur bf tried to contact migrationsverket about ur case.

hi . thats true mine is one year now and i have interview tthis month

We have tried contacting them but they just give the usual response ..."we have not allocated any case officer to handle your case."Its such hopeless.

Hej jbrenda,

how is ur application now? Something new?

Nothing yet.we were promised that our case will be given to a case officer by the 24th.so we are just waiting to see whether its another of their talk.

Hej, guys i just join and i applied my residents permit april 2015.I still have couple of months waiting so i can schedule my interview.If you don't mind me asking JBrenda when did you apply?

I applied in may 2014,went for an interview in end of october 2014

When will you be leaving for sweden?

No idea

Ok,wish you all the best

are those permits necessary for persons from EU(Croatia)?

are those permits necessary for persons from EU(Croatia)?

mbyanie wrote:

hi . thats true mine is one year now and i have interview tthis month

Hi! Are you married? Or is it a sambo permit as well? Did you apply online?

hi to all.. ive been waiting for over 9months now and we havent receivee any update from them yet :(  it sucks to wait

Hi!

Did you apply on september 2014 as well? Lets keep esch other updated! :) i already had my interview last april :)

Hej, yeah I applied  Sept 2014 and I've done my interview last may 2015.

queeniec wrote:

Hej, yeah I applied  Sept 2014 and I've done my interview last may 2015.

Good luck to all of us! I hope we will get a positive decision soon God spares. :)

hi, if may I ask, for those Filipinas who applied for residence permit, which is quicker, applying online or paper process (interview directly) in the Swedish Consulate in Manila?

for eu citizens..
I was informed that I can stay in sweden for 3 months.. after one week I had samordningsnummer and started working.. I work with monthly contracts so skateverket rejected my aplication for personnummer (they said when I have 6 monthly contracts, I can come again with payslips and MAYBE there's a chance to get it)
I didn't want to be here illegal after 3 months  so I went to migrationsverket with application for eu citizens to get a residence permit, because skateverket wrote me that I didn't prove that I had a right of residence, migrationsverket didn't even wanted to accept it, they say that I should go to skateverket.. it is funny they say that skateverket handles it, and skateverket needs my residence from migrationsverket which don't even accepts that kind of aplications from eu citizens although  they have blank forms in the office..
so am I ilegaly in sweden after three months? I guess not, because I have a work, but no right of residence? :}

this is sweden way to protect against migration :)...they have no othere way to stop EU citizen becouse EU rules and apply this super way for disapoint anybody who want to come here...of course there is other way which they apply too, you must learn languagge and this is just for people who manage his native languagge as gramatik , I mean for learning sweden language you must know verry good anf high level your native languagge, other way to protect is  to stop any legal contract for work if you do not speak svenska and  so on ...so , if you decided  to stay here, then you armed with patience , its  a  long term action :)