ADVETI contract news

just wondering if anybody had a final contract to teach in the UAE from ADVETI to start August 2015. I had an initial offer but never heard since. Is there any one from the people who attended the recruitment process in Manchester UK last  April.

The  process is running rather slow for everyone and since its Ramadan and the work hours are reduced until mid July. You will be notified by email when your visa and airplane ticket is ready within 4-6 days of departure.

Thanks for replying. May I ask are you in the same position and did you have your interview in Manchester.
Regards

Hi Haynid,

They advised the will apply for the visa in July with the e tickets.

I would chase the recruitment agency if you haven't still got your final contract through. You hopefully should have it soon. 

Where will you be based in UAE? What will you be teaching.

Did you have your interview at the Hilton,  Manchester?

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply. I am  in south Africa. I interviewed in Sandton Johannesburg 15 march

Hi Ghost 619,

Yes I was interviewed at the Hilton in Manchester, were you there?
I will be teaching ESL although I haven't got any confirmation yet re my final contract or where I am likely to be. I gather from your response that you've had your final contract, is that right.
If you would like to call me or leave me your number, please feel free, my number is ****
Regards

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : veuillez eviter de poster les données personnelles sur le Forum svp

Hi I interviewed in Manchester and received the initial offer in May.  Still waiting for final contract though.  I will be teaching ESL.  Really need to know where I will be placed to sort daughters schooling. Keep us posted if you hear some news folks

I interviewed in London and got initial offer on 19th May and the final offer came thru last week 25th June.. with location stated They are sending out the final contract just requires lots of patience...I told my recruitment agency to chase it as I needed to know location to sort schooling for my daughters and it seemed to work.....keep pestering your agents but eventually you will get the contracts..best of luck...

congratulations! and thanks for sharing the good news. For us who are still waiting this is much appreciated. I got to know a few people who are now friends through this Blog. If you would like to join us, please let us know.
All the best

Hi I interviewed in April also in Manchester and got my initial offer on the 4th May and now eagerly waiting for my final contract! I too have the same concerns with kids schooling and not knowing about the location. It's deffo annoying. My agent keeps assuring me they should be coming shortly and that the pre employment checks have not come back.

Anyone heard the same thing?
Also is anyone gonna be working in STS?

Thanks in advance and best of luck with all of you

Faaahhhmma..i am sure your final contract is on its way. Keep the patience....

Thank you! Just hoping it comes sooner rather than later as time is of the essence! But patience is deffo the key here lol

Hi

Yes I went for an interview and got an initial offer but nothing since then. I'm looking for alternative options.

Patience is a virtue

People have started getting their travel info

Zamazat have you got yours? Are you with Adveti/IAT?

No not yet 😞 I'm still waiting and no I'm not with ADVETI I'm with ADEC

Am with ADVETI and still nothing too 😔

Zamzat...i am sure your golden ticket will come....on FB..lots of ADEC people are receiving their travel info....so get ready to receive yours...
Faaahhhmma..final contract not yet? It will come for sure...more patience i guess.. i am also waiting for my travel information...

I take it only ADEC people are receiving their travel news.
Wondering when ADVETI staff will start to find their travel info

Essimuthoni I'm in that waiting cruise sipping on the coolest cocktail 🍸 lol

Excellent zamazat........thats the way to wait....

Hi. I had my interview in Manchester at the beginning of April.  I received my initial contract at the end of April and final contract a few weeks later.
You need to contact your recruitment agency and find out what's going on. You should have heard something by now.

Hi Tanseem

Where will you be working and what city? Have you got your flight dates yet?

Thanks

Hi Tanseem,
I believe there are a few ppl in my position and have been speaking with my agency and ADVETI, however as its ramadhan they are really slow, (as I have been advised) I also know ppl who waited more than 6 months for their contract, so am just being patient as well as pestering them. I just hope I get it soon if not wont be able to leave in August.

Good luck to everyone and praying that they can sort it all out soon....

Hi Ghost
I've been given Ras Al khaimah. It's in the northern part.
I haven't been given a date a such but was asked what dates I'd like to go. It was either 7th August  or 14th August
I asked for the 14th so I am assuming it will be around that date.
I will be working as a cluster teacher which means I will be training teachers. I was told I will not be located in one school but will be travelling around RAK.
Have you heard anything? Do you know where you will be going or what school you will be at.

Hi Guys As Far as I know...Noone from Adveti has received their Flight details as yet....so Just be patient. For people who are still waiting for their contract and are going through Agencies, contract Adveti directly. I have a friend who had not received his Contract and contacted Adveti directly....He was given a contract within a few days...Inbox me and ill give u an email address....Good luck...also if anyone hears/finds out anything else...let me know x

Hi babzi.

hey bo x

Hello!

I have applied for a job with ADVETI as a cluster teacher. Just wondering what type of questions were asked?

It's exactly the same as what they asked for the teaching jobs.
I've been given the post of cluster teacher and will be based in ras Al khaimah.

Thanks for replying :-) I am waiting to hear back on whether I have an interview. Do you know how long it was before you were told you had the job? I've applied for the Cluster Position too, hoping that i'll get it! When are you moving to the UAE?

Hi members!
Am a tanzanian girl of ninenteen i stay and live in tanzania looking for a job in dubai  house hold job.

Hopefully mid August. I had my interview at the beginning of April and I had my initial contract by the end of April.  Four weeks later I was sent my final contract.

Great, good luck in your new role. I hope to hear back from the recruitment agency about a possible interview! :-)

Hi How are you? are you on fb? if yes Join this group...- facebook.com/groups/909586152448240/?fref=ts

Its a group for Adveti 2015/2016 starters and post ur questions there..

Hi thanks for that I'm already on that .

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone has received their e tickets. I got offered a final contract and my agency advised me to leave it with them to negotiate the location. After waiting a month it turns out they didn't ask Adveti or do anything to approach the subject. I emailed Adveti directly and within a few days got the location I was hoping for. BUT they didn't send me an amended contract yet with the new location. I've filled out all the travel forms etc but I'm worried that since I have no amended final contract I've been left out of the system.
I've emailed Adveti directly previous to this regards attestation etc and they've got back to me pretty quickly. However when email was sent regards e ticket now, I've not heard a peep.
I know with eid etc things were slow but it should have picked up by now (i sent email regards e ticket in the last few days) I'm worried with it being so close to August and having not received an e ticket, I have been left in the lurch.
Is anyone else in the same position? Would really appreciate others' experience and advice.

Hi
we are all in the same boat. All waiting anxiously for our tickets. I emailed ADVETI SUNDAY and they said this week. Why don't you join out group on Facebook you'll hear if anyone haseen had their tickets on there. It's called ADVETI starters 2015/ 16.
its a closed group but you'll get lost of info on there.

Yeah I agree. Tanseem is right theres lots of information in the group and will help anyone moving to UAE.

Closed