Abu Dhabi

Hi there
Myself (Irish ) my partner (Sudanese ) and our daughter (mixed) are planning a holiday to Abu dhabi this coming October 2015!! I'm very excited about visiting this country but I also have some questions and queries.. I'm wondering do I need a visa for my holiday and would myself and my daughter need vaccinations ? As I'm aware it's a Muslim country and I totally respect it's culture I'm finding myself wondering how safe Abu Dhabi is and would it be a good idea for me to wear appropriate well covered clothing while on my holiday ? Sorry about all the questions but any recommendations on hotels or short term apartments stay?

Thanks in advance 👍😄

Hello,

Irish passport holders can enter UAE without any visa, go to the link below for more details:

dubai.com/v/visa_requirements/

those visa requirements are for whole UAE. UAE is islamic country and very clean , you have to be sure that you are wearing appropriate cloths while going in public places. If there is restriction, they will mention with signage. However do not worry, there are so many expats living here, i havent seen any problem with clothing here. Abu dhabi is very clean, you do not need any vaccination for your daughter.

Best of luck