Want to move to Canada, need a job

Hello I'm Camino from Arizona USA. I'm looking to move to Canada with my boyfriend and our son. I work mostly in office jobs or with kids my boyfriend works in corrections at a prison. Will companies,in Canada hire us for theze jobs. He is attending college and would like to continue this in Canada. How can we find work there and get a work permit if no one will hire you without a work permit and you can't get a work permit without a job? Please any and all help is very much appreciated!
Thanks
Cami

Hi every one am Cynthia Nkrumah and 27 years of age I live in Ghana I need a job as waiter in Canada or a job as sales person in Canada I will be happy if any companies over there can help me found a job and am ever ready to come and I have experience in travelled because I have been a maid in Kuwait for two years . Thankyou

Dear sir/ma,
How are u and i likely 2 be one of ur company workers which I stay here in Lagos, Nigeria.
Meanwhile, I have experience in aluminium fabricator and aluminium roofing installation.
And I hope u can help me through ur company in canada. Hope 2 hear from u again. Thanks Olatinpo isaac

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website for job hunts, Jobs in Canada.

The forum is not meant for job offers and job seekers.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the jobs section pls