New in Johannesburg - Making new friends

Hi there,

I am new in Johannesburg and would like to meet new people for clubbing or hanging around. Preferable female.

Are there any places where I can meet new people or make friends?

If anyone is new in town as well or would like to make new friends just let me know.

Cheers

Bettina

Hello betty1986,

I would suggest that your browse through our Networking in Johannesburg section to gather some information regarding your current search.

Good luck,
Gavind

Welcome.  I just arrived myself, but I am in Pretoria.  If you need any assistance you can drop me a note.  My son might be interested in clubbing when he gets here in August. Just wanted you to know that there is someone to contact if you get in a jam.  Cheers, Jim

Dear.
Bettina.

you can tell me to be able to get a flat or share a flat with another professional.
I am a nursing assistant for adults with Parkinson Alhzeimer or I'll find a job.
If you can help send information, thank you.

Nicolas Diaz .
From Spain

Hi Nicolas ,

You are a bit off topic here  :whistle:

Regarding accommodation I will invite you to please post an advert in the Housing in Johannesburg section please :)
As it might help

Thank you

Maximilien

Yaa yu ar welcom

Hi Bettina, and welcome to Johannesburg ... lots of great places here...  send me a note and happy to catch up ...

hi Bettina,

I am from Mauritius.  I am looking for friends in Gauteng area. thanks

Hi,

Where are you from? I'm new to johannesburg as well. Moved in last week

Nice to meet u

Hi Betting

Am pauline am also new in johnnesburg. ..looking to make friends here

Let's connect

Yu ar wel come dear friend this is a nice place

Hey Betty. .my name is candy and you and I are looking for the same thing. .I am not new here but looking to make great friends. .hala back if you interested :P

Hey we ar here if looking for friends be happy by now conduct me

Dear.
Candy.
I'm interested in having a good friend in South Africa.
I hope to answer.

That's very good to hear Nick. ..I will send save your contact right away..I am excited!  :D

There is a place called Creator Lounge In Maboneng, Johannesburg. It is on Kruger street. Its beautiful.
You will surely make lots of friends there.
*** [Off-topic]

Hi Betty and all the others!
I'll arrive to Johannesburg next week to spend some months working there...
I would like to enjoy my stay meeting new people and exploring South African culture... is anybody interested in meeting up?
Hope to hearing from you!
Bye

Emanuele