Travelling to dubai via road from Saudi...can I get on arrival visa

Hi,

I want to go dubai via road from al khobat to dubai. I am an engineer by profession. Can I get on arrival visa? I heard that now e-visa is also possible. Please suggest me if on arrival visa at border is still available.

Thanks.

I think i read on the emirates website they have temporarliy suspended all VOA for GCC residents. You need a pre arrival visa.

Hi,

But I read some where that, e-visa is compulsory from october 2015 only. at this time entry on both kind of visa is possible. But confused. Anybody went there recently via road? n got on-arrival visa?

Thanks

it is written here
qsaudi.com/dubai-visit-visa-visa-on-arrival-facility-stopped/

Visa-on-arrival facility was revoked in mid May. Though they'll be lenient till August end.
Reference here

Though it will remain open for executive visitors who enters from ANY point of entry.
Reference here

As OP said, feedback expected from someone who had a recent experience.

Dear all, finally I took risk, n started my journey yesterday in hope to get on arrival visa...fortunately I got on arrival visa at battha border...no pb....so it seems that till September one can get on arrival visa...but if you have time, then take e visa...it will save time at border...enjoy!

AOA,
sir need a little more information after applying i am facing one issue the online site says like following
يرجي ارفاق تأشيرة الكفيل الصادرة من دولة الامارت
Translation
Please attach a sponsor's visa issued by the state Emirates
i am applying for tourist visa what to do know how to arrange sponsor visa.

Waiting for your response
Regards

If you have valid saudi iqama and your profession is listed for on-rrival visa then why you are applying for tourist visa.

you can apply visa on follwoing link

https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/createVisa. … pany=false

i.e.

1. go to https://www.ednrd.ae/
2. then click on GCC individual
3. then click on GCC residents
4. on the port o arrival choose AlGOUIFAT

All the best :top:

Dear All

Visa fee is same for by air or by road. to Enter UAE 200 Riyals and to exit UAE again 35 riyals. And they accept credit card only for payment. If you don't have credit card then one need to by card from the shop.

Regards,

Hirdesh

"If you have valid saudi iqama and your profession is listed for on-rrival visa then why you are applying for tourist visa.

you can apply visa on follwoing link

https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/createVisa. … pany=false

i.e.

1. go to https://www.ednrd.ae/
2. then click on GCC individual
3. then click on GCC residents
4. on the port o arrival choose AlGOUIFAT

All the best :top:
Last edited by hir4u (Today 10:25:01)"

Sir Thanks for your reply
I have done the same steps mentioned above selected arrival AL gouifat
After one day of submission they are asking for Please submit sponsor visa issued by state Emirates.
What to do for sponsor visa

Then I don't have an idea, as I went directly without tacking e-visa. I got on-arrival visa at the border. Please share your experience of arranging e-visa. probably you are one of first to do so. it will be helpful to others.

How much average time will it take in batha border to get visa on arrival and pass the border?

Which is the best road to Dubai
via Kharaj or via Khurays
I heard that via Kharaj it is shorter but single carriage way which requires many overtaking of the trucks

najmahmad2010 wrote:

Which is the best road to Dubai
via Kharaj or via Khurays
I heard that via Kharaj it is shorter but single carriage way which requires many overtaking of the trucks

If you take Kharaj road it will take you 4h 46 min (533 km) to reach UAE Border post (Ghuwaifat). If you want to take Khurays road it may take you 5h 21 min (604 km). If you want a hassle free travel, you may select Khurays road. Please also use a GPS when you are travelling as you may skip UAE road, as you have to take an exit from the Dammam-Riyadh Highway and may end up travelling to Dammam.

I have never travelled to UAE from Riyadh. I always started my journey from Dammam, where there is only road i.e through Al-Ahsa.

I hope I have helped you. When are you leaving for UAE?  Have you got the e-visa? I am travelling at midnight on 15/7/2015.

Thanks for your reply
Inshallah we will be leaving 15 July early morning my no is 0500170415
Regards
Najm

najmahmad2010 wrote:

Thanks for your reply
Inshallah we will be leaving 15 July early morning my no is 0500170415
Regards
Najm

Have you got evisa?

Hi All,

I am a Pakistani and resident of Saudi Arabia with Telecommunication Engineer visa/iqama. I want to visit UAE by Road with my private car along with my family during upcoming eid holidays .Can i get visit visa on arrival at UAE border(at Ghuwaifat) .. please confirm?

Thanks

atif86 wrote:

Hi All,

I am a Pakistani and resident of Saudi Arabia with Telecommunication Engineer visa/iqama. I want to visit UAE by Road with my private car along with my family during upcoming eid holidays .Can i get visit visa on arrival at UAE border(at Ghuwaifat) .. please confirm?

Thanks

I also had that same question, but I never got any information regarding that. I have applied online yesterday and got 2 evisas out of 4 for my family, rest are still pending !

How much is the fee to be paid at border while going by road. What is the cost for car insurance.
Do i need to put Salik Tag on my car

Hi Guys!

Iam planning to go to Dubai from Riyadh by car on 19th Sep. 2015
Is there anyone who is willing to join me with their car? We can make a convoy and share the journey!

Lemme know if anyone is going around that time!

Mudassir

Dear all,
Please get previsa before going to UAE. now there is no visa on arrival. On 16 September I boarded saptco bus but I was let down since I had no visa. Always get a pre visa. Hope this was helpful

If someone is going by road then please share your experience for others benefit.

Dear All, I am planning to travel by road, Once we got the uae visa. Is it mandatory to bring original iqama or copy is enough, please update

Hi, From Riyadh to Batha Border(UAE) visa kharj , How many patrol bunks there , any body having idea

Hello syedlabbai!

How was your visit, could you please share.
I am planning to travel UAE by car via Kharj Route this Eid.
How you found the rush during eid holidays?
What about the route, was it safe, single track

Hi there! This Hajj Holidays Sept 2016, I am planning to apply online UAE visa by land trip with my route from Riyadh-Al –Kharj-Batha. I did it many times & also last year. But now, is it still possible land trip travel by my personal car?

@ bernardo,
What kind of hurdle you are expecting this year?

Hello Guyz,

when i select Al Gouifat as port of arrival , in the professions list only 74 professions appears and missing my profession that is systems analyst, when I select dubai airport it shows my profession.

any idea what to do , im willing to go by road can i still select dubai.

Hi guys,

I just want to ask if you could still obtain the visit visa through SA - UAE border?
My vacation is all planned out, unfortunately my e-visa is still not out yet.
We should be travelling tomorrow. Please someone help me.

Hello sir I m a pakistani citizens can I go dubai by my car from dammam?

Yes, Sure you can.
I had traveled by my Car last Eid, be ready for a long journey.

Thanks but my iqama subject is as heavy driver ?
I can or no

Dear Saif,

Please visit the link and check your eleigibility.
https://www.gdrfa.ae/GCCIND/gccLogin.do … hToEnglish

hello all, new to this forum
i am a gcc resident with a canadian passport. i am also a dependant i.e. i live under my dads iqama (currently a university student in canada but will be back in saudi this summer). would i be able to acquire a visa on arrival if i drove to uae from dhahran?

I had traveled by my Car last Eid, be ready for a long journey. ?

Can you please tell me which route did you take from Riyadh? Let me know which is the best route to travel, InshaAllah from Riyadh, KSA to Dubai, UAE.

Thanks in advance.

I had traveled by my Car last Eid, be ready for a long journey. ?

Which route please!

I am visiting UAE on eid al fitr holidays leaving 24 June 2017 please anyone guide me how much is the car insurance at UAE border?? I heard it is around 500 to 700 now a days is it true???

From what I heard from a friend who went recently it was still 100 -150 SAR or so. Dont know if they jack up the prices during Eid Holidays. I am also planning the same trip to Abu Dhabi via the following route which is supposed to be a bit longer however the safest one. I may take a stop over around night if I reach the border within KSA or even if I cross it over.

Riyadh to Abu Dhabi

Once you are in Abu Dhabi , Dubai is just adjacent and a no brainier to drive to.
Thanks.

Hello All,

I am planning to travel to UAE by road. May I know I have my own car, is there anything documented or approval required from Minstry of interior or anything to do at the border?
I will have my e-visa arranged in advance.
If someone traveled recently, can share cost and any information will be highly appreciated.
Kindest regards

Hi,
Can you please provide little more information about driving my own car? Any dacuments or approvals required, cost? Any requirements at border etc?
Thanks