Holiday house to rent in SAFAGA

:) hello there I am renting my 2 bed  house  in Safaga for holiday makers, if interested please email me or leave message here :), Come live with the local Egyptians and learn their culture and way of life  its friendly safe with lots of character. We have beautiful beaches and surroundings. Ideal for divers, couples  or families, comes with doorman for any of your needs shopping cleaning security showing you around the local area cafes shops history etc we offer all services to you
if you would like more information about prices and dates available email me [email protected] happy holidays :cool:

malayeka wrote:

:) hello there I am renting my 2 bed  house  in Safaga for holiday makers, if interested please email me or leave message here :), Come live with the local Egyptians and learn their culture and way of life  its friendly safe with lots of character. We have beautiful beaches and surroundings. Ideal for divers, couples  or families, comes with doorman for any of your needs shopping cleaning security showing you around the local area cafes shops history etc we offer all services to you
if you would like more information about prices and dates available email me [email protected] happy holidays :cool:

As this section of the forum does not allow advertising please post a free ad in the housing section at the top f this page.
Thank you.

Hi Please send me pictures and details. Sounds good. I have a villa in Bali Indonesia if you want to swap a week or so. Thanks