Would like to have advice to work in khurdistan

I having job offer from mylogroup of subsidies diyar group in power plant. May be location under dohuk,erbil,khudistan, but I am not sure about location. If anyone knows about location ,please advise me how safe work there and potential risk. I will appreciate for your kind assistance.

Kurdistan is an amazing place ...Erbil is growing bigger and bigger many hotels restaurants and fast food places as for Dohuk it is getting bigger too! Both places are safe to live. The power plant takes care of their employee's so safety is a number one concern. Salary should be up towards 2000 or more 1800 US ok not lower and don't venture out of the norm at the moment.

Welcome to Kurdistan!

Recently I heard that mylogroup is type of fraud. Is they have power plant? If so the group is reliable? How are they organize employee. Please advise us. Somebody told us that they recruiting people more than they needed a well as they might be supply to ISIS🙎? Please assistance us.

This is the site I found ......Is it the same one?  If so it is has nothing to do with what you are thinking....
http://www.mylogroupco.com/general_contracting.html

Do you mean we can trust them blindly? Because the way they recruit person quiet doubtful. They having contract with fair recruitment but fair recruitment canceled it. Thy found some kind of inability the way they recruit people 3 months ago. Please assistance us if you have more info. Thank you.

You need to go through your Embassy in the country where you live for more information. I do not know anyone from this group or the power plant.

I gave you a website you might want to ask questions for yourself. Further more don't work in a country where you don't feel secure and I am not an official  person who is authorized to give you information. You asked for a website and asked if it is real....Only that sorry