New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi guys

I want to move to Qatar for 12months as a nurse... how are the salaries, anything small you can share with me will be much appreciated

Hello all

First of all, I wish a warm welcome to all new members of the Qatar Forum. :par:

Please note that this thread is only for presentation of new members.

We encourage you to Create a New thread for any queries you may have or any infos you wish to share with the community.

Please browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'' found on the up right hand side of your screen so as to gather specific infos.

@tia911 : Our Cost of Living in Qatar section will have informations about Salaries and the cost of life in Qatar :)

We have sections dedicated to host your adverts on the site, since the forum does not host any adverts or publicity you have.

> Housing in Qatar

> Work in Qatar

> Qatar Classifieds

Looking to read your Expat experience soon :top:

Kenjee

Hi, iam still here, when do you go and how long do you intend to stay

Hi! This is Ismail Ahmad Choudhury from Sylhet, Bangladesh. I had an interview with a company and probably will be offered a job in Doha. I am looking forward to the opportunity and expecting your help and advice on my move.
Regards

I am aproffetional person and I want to work by my ptoffstion of accounting and finace there  at Quatar I can work at any organization or manufacturing company so I can live my life by renting house.

hello, iam erneus from rwanda aged 28 , and I want to move to Qatar, looking for a job of driving .please if any one can assist me its much appreciation.

Hi!

I'm Amanda, freshly moved to qatar! Looking for females to share an appartment with. Please let me know if you are interested!

Hi Amanda and welcome on board, you should post in the housing section https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle-east/qatar/

All the best,

julien

Dear COR

Some country in GCC do not required to cancel you Iqama visa in Qatar, but Qatar ask to cancel other GCC visa to grant visa in Qatar, i was have visa in Qatar and got visa in Saudi without cancel my Qatar visa, but for Oman it is batter to check with Oman embassy in Qatar.

Regards

I am from india  living in Qatar for over 7 yrs now. My family has moved to canada and I am left alone here 😊.  I love painting and play table tennis. .

Hello..
My name is Anjana. I am one of finance undergraduate from Sri Lanka. After completion my degree I will hope come to Qatar to do a job.  :)

Hi all,
I am back to qatar after 4 yrs. looking for good room mate or seoerate room near mathar khadheem, or ain khalid, abu hamour area
m.k

Hi amanda, Me too searching for bedspace but i am male..,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Hi,
My name is Robert, I am French and new in Doha.
I arrived from Uganda, and before i was in UK.
I am looking forward to make new  friend who will guide me in Doha.
Please contact me!

Cheers,
Robert

Hi :)
his Ahmad, I,m Egyptian and I work as a graphics / web designer and instructor.
I'm new to this blog, and I wanted to say "HI" :)

Hello-

Scott from Canada and will be relocating with my wife and three children to Doha in August. I have travelled extensively and lived in the UK previously.

Just want to meet people and get the lowdown on life as an expat in Qatar. I amtremendously excited but there is absolutely some nerves and anxiety particularly for how my wife and children will adjust.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Hello Scott,

I am from Toronto, Canada, living and working in Qatar for over 2 years now.
You can get a sim card from either Oreedo or Vodafone, for your iphone 6.  All you will need is your ID.
As for life in Qatar,  I actually love it here.  Quiet pace of life, safe, and locals are friendly and polite.
There are some good restaurants and bars in the International Hotels and if you love the outdoors, there is
a lot to do.

Hope this helps.

Sky.

Thank Sky!

Salaam

I am feroz from India, working in Qatar as Highway engineeri professnal.

Hi frnd

Hello all

First of all, I wish a warm welcome to all new members of the Qatar Forum. :par:

Please note that this thread is only for presentation of new members.

We encourage you to Create a New thread for any queries you may have or any infos you wish to share with the community.

Please browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'' found on the up right hand side of your screen so as to gather specific infos.

We have sections dedicated to host your adverts on the site, since the forum does not host any adverts or publicity you have.

> Housing in Qatar

> Work in Qatar

> Qatar Classifieds

Looking to read your Expat experience soon :top:

Kenjee

Hey everyone! Nurse in US,( US citizen )interested in working as nurse/living in Qatar. Not sure how to obtain nursing license though so that I can work as nurse living in Qatar..

Ps Good luck to you all! :)

Hi I'm George from Ghana and in my fifth year in Qatar,it's really peaceful and a great place to work.If you love to drive becareful with the speed cos radar is everywhere,u can check Qatarliving.com for more stuffs.
All the best! It's summer time 😃

Hi all.
Im Francois from South Africa.
Coming to Doha 1st August.

My wife will be joining me as soon as we can find her a job. Hopefully soon.

Cant wait to experience Qatar life.

See you soon!

Francois

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495044

Thanks!

Closed